TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC
  1. Hello Tesla Motors Club users!
    I would first like to introduce myself, I am Jon Mercer and I own and operate Quality One Mobile Wheel Repair here in Dallas, TX. We specialize in onsite repair of cosmetic damage to aluminum wheels. We also offer structural repair including but not limited to: bends, cracks, custom color powdercoating and many other services. We currently have 2 mobile units to service our customers in the area as well as a centrally located shop in Carrollton. I am here to help facilitate any questions Tesla owners may have concerning the care of their wheels. Please feel free to contact me by direct message here or any of the following:
    Jon Mercer
    469-347-2709
    [email protected]

I look forward to talking with the users of TMC, and hope I can be of some help.
    Thanks.
    Jon

2. Rockster

Rockster Active Member

I can vouch for the work that Jon does. He recoated my 21" grey wheels and they were gorgeous afterwards. They were indistinguishable from factory new when he was finished.

3. Wildcat

Wildcat Member

I can also vouch for the work Jon does. I bought some 19" T Sportline TST wheels in silver. Jon powder coated them to match the Tesla grey color of the 21" OEM perfomance wheels. They look fantastic.

4. rocketdallas

rocketdallas Member

Jon does great work, I'm glad to add my recommendation also. I recently had a nasty curb incident that took a chunk out of my wheel and thought I would need to replace it. Jon and his team made it look completely new again.

5. zwede

zwede 2013 P85+

You just did 2 of my silver 21"s and they look awesome! They had been refinished wrong before (paint was too thick and was cracking) so I was wondering how they'd turn out. Well, no reason to worry, they came out great.

6. Cnasty

Cnasty Member

Hi Jon, do you have any pics of your work?

I am wanting to get the 19inch Slipstreams powedercoated black to go with my solid black Tesla and unsure if Satin or Glossy would look best.

I am in Plano.