Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Greetings TMC from Quality One Mobile Wheel Repair

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Tesla Motors Club users!
I would first like to introduce myself, I am Jon Mercer and I own and operate Quality One Mobile Wheel Repair here in Dallas, TX. We specialize in onsite repair of cosmetic damage to aluminum wheels. We also offer structural repair including but not limited to: bends, cracks, custom color powdercoating and many other services. We currently have 2 mobile units to service our customers in the area as well as a centrally located shop in Carrollton. I am here to help facilitate any questions Tesla owners may have concerning the care of their wheels. Please feel free to contact me by direct message here or any of the following:
Jon Mercer
469-347-2709
[email protected]

I look forward to talking with the users of TMC, and hope I can be of some help.
Thanks.
Jon

You just did 2 of my silver 21"s and they look awesome! They had been refinished wrong before (paint was too thick and was cracking) so I was wondering how they'd turn out. Well, no reason to worry, they came out great.

Hi Jon, do you have any pics of your work?

I am wanting to get the 19inch Slipstreams powedercoated black to go with my solid black Tesla and unsure if Satin or Glossy would look best.

I am in Plano.

Did you every hear back or get it done? I want to do the same with the 20" slipstreams that come stock with the Model X. Would love to get reviews of local shops and some idea of cost. I went back and forth on satin vs. glossy as well but leaning towards satin.

I went to Santa Fe, NM for the holidays and managed to scrape one of my wheels on the stone curbs near the Plaza. When I got back to Dallas, I called Jon and his team met me to repair my wheel. In very short order, they had my Model X wheels looking brand new! Great option for wheel repair in the Dallas Metroplex!