Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Grey interior owners please.. any regrets considering the headboard?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Blue with Grey and really like the combination. The grey is very light. It looks amazing but my only concern is how dirty it will get. I changed from black at the last minute as I didn't like the red piping on the performance black. The piping on the grey matches the headliner perfectly (although it is a much more subtle contrast so you don't notice it as much). I think it is the best interior for the blue.

I have the OM and it has has a bit of light grey in it, but the CF will look great as well as the "reflective" effect kind of looks mirrored or grey.

good choices all around.

Blue with Grey and really like the combination. The grey is very light. It looks amazing but my only concern is how dirty it will get. I changed from black at the last minute as I didn't like the red piping on the performance black. The piping on the grey matches the headliner perfectly (although it is a much more subtle contrast so you don't notice it as much). I think it is the best interior for the blue.

I have the OM and it has has a bit of light grey in it, but the CF will look great as well as the "reflective" effect kind of looks mirrored or grey.

good choices all around.

So everyone who has the grey interior, how hard has it been to keep clean so far?? Had grey (Silverstone) on an E60 M5 and it was actually pretty easy, but then again, I didn't drive the car too much.

Mine has not needed any significant cleaning. I have a work bag that has some black rubbery parts and if I set it on the seat it can leave a little black mark (think similar to a pencil eraser leaving a vague pink mark on something). If I wipe it with a damp cloth it comes right off. Certainly they have not been harder to clean than the black leather seats I had on my last car.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Thanks Ceilidh. I'm agonizing over color, but I'm leaning towards Silver exterior, grey interior...only holdback was the fear of the grey being so light and showing dirt and marks. You guys have relieved my anguish.

I only have a few days left before my Pearl White order finalizes and I still haven't found one photo of a grey interior with black headliner. Has anyone seen this combo and possibly have any photos?

There is a bunch of grey w/ cream headliner photos posted already - definitely a pass for me though.

Thanks Ceilidh. I'm agonizing over color, but I'm leaning towards Silver exterior, grey interior...only holdback was the fear of the grey being so light and showing dirt and marks. You guys have relieved my anguish.

My S is silver with the grey interior and of course the cream headliner. I think that co,or combo looks great and after almost a year of ownership my grey seats show no dirt or marks. However, my wife and I are careful not to wear dirty clothes in the car (and we have no kids or dogs!). We do a lot of hiking and after a full day on the trails for the drive home we always cover the seats with fitted towels that my mom made, in grey of course ;-)