Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ground light on bottom of door

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes it's included. Currently I don't have a site for you to order (I actually has one but it's in Chinese lol). Shipping cost is 10USD from Hong Kong. And sorry, there's no special price at this moment. You can choose to pm me and paypal me and order will be shipped within two business days.

Can the image be rotated a bit to calibrate to be straight when installed?

Hi Hungyip84, I am still looking for a Tesla Image puddle light (the new kind not the cylinder type) that will work as replacement for stock courtesy lights in front doors of Model X. The MX has only 1 inch (25.4mm) of vertical clearance to install lights because of interior door pockets. These would be nice if they were not so tall.

Yes it's included. Currently I don't have a site for you to order (I actually has one but it's in Chinese lol). Shipping cost is 10USD from Hong Kong. And sorry, there's no special price at this moment. You can choose to pm me and paypal me and order will be shipped within two business days.
I like the white logo with black lettering. If I order how can I get that one, instead of the red logo light?

Hi Hungyip84, I am still looking for a Tesla Image puddle light (the new kind not the cylinder type) that will work as replacement for stock courtesy lights in front doors of Model X. The MX has only 1 inch (25.4mm) of vertical clearance to install lights because of interior door pockets. These would be nice if they were not so tall.
Actually mine work in a X. Let me take a picture to you later.

Hi Hungyyip84, Please send pic of your install in a Model X and how you managed to do it. Did you have to drill holes in the bottom of the Model X front doors? What exact model of ground (puddle) light did you use to accomplish the install? Thank you, Scottie...

I just received my four light set today from Norm and installed it in about 30 minutes. Looks great and it Comes with great instructions with just about all the installation tools included. Currently, I highly recommend it. I will keep you posted on the longevity...

I couldn't upload the images directly, so I hope the link works for you all.

Dropbox - tesla ground lights

Last edited:
That did not take long--less than 2 weeks--and one of the puddle lights from China had died. I checked everything and no light so it's probably the circuitry. I will let you know if the eBay seller replies to my note but I won't hold my breath too long...:eek:

That did not take long--less than 2 weeks--and one of the puddle lights from China had died. I checked everything and no light so it's probably the circuitry. I will let you know if the eBay seller replies to my note but I won't hold my breath too long...:eek:

Damn Spyder14, I hope mine I bought from Ebay hold up longer than yours. I just installed them last night and they look incredible.

Attachments

• IMG_9363.JPG
    IMG_9363.JPG
    458.6 KB · Views: 92