Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group buy: Chargeport Opener

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think your link got cut-off. Correct link is:

Model S Chargeport Opener - Stegen Electronics

These work perfectly on Hong Kong Model S. They not only open your car's charge port, but also any other Model S charge ports in the vicinity! The guy behind them is a 'hacker' in the true sense of the word. Highly recommended.

Thanks Mark!

I have updated the product page and added Asia as supported area.

Can this charge port opener unlock a plugged cable in addition to open the charge port? If yes I'm also interested too...

Imagine if this is possible when charging is complete. Imagine a long charging cable or station that can be moved somehow.

I know it is a lot of "imagine", but it would be interesting if parking lot staff could manage charging in a way that you don't have to come back to move your car when it is done charging. That staff could use one of these charge port openers, but somehow, something tells me it won't be possible.

Sold out. @DITB, you were so right with the demand, and I was worried I would be left with one for each day of the week. :smile:
Distribution will be as follows:

DITB 3
Eddy 1
jkhfung 1
SK1 1
smcyue 1
tklwong 1
Vmax 2

Will notify you once the shipment arrives.

Is it possible to order one more please?

Sold out. @DITB, you were so right with the demand, and I was worried I would be left with one for each day of the week. :smile:
Distribution will be as follows:

DITB 3
Eddy 1
jkhfung 1
SK1 1
smcyue 1
tklwong 1
Vmax 2

Will notify you once the shipment arrives.

Can order one more please?