Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group buy for Blackvue DR490-2CH/DR750S-2CH

Are you interested in participating in a group buy?

• Yes

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • Yes (But at a lower price/different options)

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • No (I already own a Dash Cam)

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great news guys! I've finally got a price I'm comfortable with from TheDashCamStore

They are offering us a 25% discount and will ship to Canada. The pricing is very similar to what was offered to the M3OwnersClub and what Massdrop usually offers. I have a few details to confirm with the company and once that's done I'll create a new thread with the information on how to order them. We need a minimum of 75 orders for the orders to go through but I am sure we will obtain 75 orders when people on other sites start hearing about it (Tesla Subreddit and M3Owners club). It will be as simple as applying a discount code to the order.

Don't think so.

Before making an official post with a banner I want to speak with an admin to make sure I'm not breaking any rules. I sent them a post through the ''Contact us'' link but I'm not sure it will be read. Anyone have any contact with them so that they can see this post and give us their approval?

Don't think so.

Before making an official post with a banner I want to speak with an admin to make sure I'm not breaking any rules. I sent them a post through the ''Contact us'' link but I'm not sure it will be read. Anyone have any contact with them so that they can see this post and give us their approval?
You can “report” your post. Admins review those.

I thought I saw somewhere that someone asked Elon (via tweet, no doubt) about using the AP2 cameras as a "dash cam". I thought the response was something like it may be possible and a future feature. Has anyone else heard anything about this or is it just some wishful thinking in my head?