Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While they look the same they aren't actually the same. They're made by a different company, from a different pattern, and the material isn't the same. I've had two customers that bought the "Amazon look-a-like" mats and they ended up returning them and getting ours instead due to fitment and quality issues with how they were cut. We aren't in business to be the cheapest option. We provide the greatest overall value with a quality product and customer service behind the product. If waiving 10$ in shipping will help you have trust in our company then send me an email after you place your order and I'll refund you the shipping as a sign of good faith.

I really appreciate everyones support for myself and the others small businesses that are on this forum. This really means a lot given I've only been here a short period of time.

I would order from you and gladly pay the shipping due to this response. I, like many others I assume, appreciate good customer service! Thank you.

Just ordered a front seat(s) set for our just delivered red Model 3. Mandatory here in the Pacific Northwest. So excited that I forgot to take the 20% discount. :-(
IMG_0380.jpg

Reactions: N8Howell33
Hello

Is there a reason why shipping to texas is $12.58 versus $9+ as posted from a previous poster. Is the 5% new customer applicable with the 20%.

I want to order now for the wife’s birthday so appreciate the reply

Thanks

Giftedg

Hello

Is there a reason why shipping to texas is $12.58 versus $9+ as posted from a previous poster. Is the 5% new customer applicable with the 20%.

I want to order now for the wife’s birthday so appreciate the reply

Thanks

Giftedg

I am not sure why it's quoting you a different shipping cost unless you're ordering more mats/other products than they did so the weight would be more. The 5% for new customers doesn't apply to the group buy 20% off on Mats and Sunshades. (If you want to buy additional products I can deduct the 5% from the order afterwards and refund it. I can also take care of the 3$ in shipping costs on the back end after the order is placed if it's quoting you more than the 9$ the other customer quoted for only floor mats. Just send me an email or reply to the order confirmation email and I will make sure things get refunded back to you.

Reactions: Jimmy 1