Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just made an order and could not get the 20% discount and within "one" min, I had an email from Chris with the discount credited to me, great service....

I checked and the discount code is still valid and active so I am not sure why this happened. Either way we got it sorted out :) Thanks for being quick with an email about it so I could get it handled quickly on my end.

Reactions: Jimmy 1
I am not sure why it's quoting you a different shipping cost unless you're ordering more mats/other products than they did so the weight would be more. The 5% for new customers doesn't apply to the group buy 20% off on Mats and Sunshades. (If you want to buy additional products I can deduct the 5% from the order afterwards and refund it. I can also take care of the 3$ in shipping costs on the back end after the order is placed if it's quoting you more than the 9$ the other customer quoted for only floor mats. Just send me an email or reply to the order confirmation email and I will make sure things get refunded back to you.

Great I’ll send my order tomorrow

Ordered these yesterday and the discount still worked. Don't really need all weather mats in SoCal, but figured with the amount of people who are likely going to want rides and to sit in the car, the extra protection is probably worth it.

Ordered these yesterday and the discount still worked. Don't really need all weather mats in SoCal, but figured with the amount of people who are likely going to want rides and to sit in the car, the extra protection is probably worth it.

They will definitely do a better job than the factory carpet mats and be easier to clean if they do get dirty. I am sure you will get plenty attention with the new car. Thanks for the order.

Reactions: Jimmy 1
Anyone want to post up some installed pictures of their mats or sunshades?

Here you go
font.jpg
back.jpg
sunshade in.jpg
sunshade outside.jpg

How effective is the sun shade given the open rear window?

We are looking at making one for the rear window actually. You would probably have to be conscious about how you parked the car but something is definitely better than nothing. A lot of people have been having the roof glass tinted from the inside. It already comes with tinted from the factory so it shouldn't be as bad as the windshield is at letting in heat. It's the same tint that the Model X has on the upper portion of the windshield.

Received my mats (1st and 2nd row and trunk/frunk)....now I just need my car to put them in. Thanks for the group discount! Will get some pictures once I get the car.

Waiting is always the hardest part! Especially this close to getting the car finally! For everyone that has purchased and has them in their car please don't forget to rate them on our website!