Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Okay, thanks! When you ship, does the outer box indicate what is inside or is it wrapped in a plain box? One of my issues with that other company is they shipped it undisguised during the holidays. Not only did they announce what it was for every porch pirate in the area, they also gave away the surprise since my wife was able to figure out I bought her a complete set of covers.

Everything ships in a regular brown box. :) No logo's, fancy stickers or other things to attract attention. I can understand 100% wanting it to be a surprise and make sure no one else thinks about getting a free set of floor mats.

I just put together some "New Owner Packages" Based on what people commonly buy for their car at the same time and made several different stages. I would appreciate some feedback from everyone when you have a minute. The packages have better pricing than if they were purchased separately.
Love the 'new owner packages" idea!!

Also, is the code a 20% discount....I was ordering a few things and the calculation seems a little off.

Thanks for the continued discount!!!!

The 20% off is only for the all-weather floor mats and the sunshades. So that is probably why the discount math doesn’t make sense if you have other things in the cart as well.

I am glad you like the idea of the packages. I hope they’re popular.

I just put together some "New Owner Packages" Based on what people commonly buy for their car at the same time and made several different stages. I would appreciate some feedback from everyone when you have a minute. The packages have better pricing than if they were purchased separately.
These are great, I will be ordering package one as soon as I get my VIN.
Thanks for offering these.

With respect to the trunk mat, can you access the sub-space with the trunk mat in place (i.e., does it easily lift up together with the sub-space cover), or do you have to remove the trunk mat in order to access the sub-space?

I just ordered a set of front/back and frunk mats (I already got the rear cargo mats from Tesla). Shipping is $13.10 to California, which doesn't seem unreasonable.

Thanks for the order! The shipping is discounted about 50%. It ends up being a wash. The east coast guys pay less than west coast but in the end it breaks even thankfully. Should have your mats mid week!

Reactions: Asad1087
Love the pricing on the new owner packages. Probably only interested in the stage 1 combo (no desire on my part for the shade or rear console), think that's a good set of "must have" stuff. Might bite on a stage 1 + blackvue combo (more research needed on my part, and looks like I just missed the group buy). But you can't have all possible combos.

For the lighting in those packages, based on the pics it looks like the puddle lights are from AO, but the other lights would be yours. That correct?

One request I have is to consider adding other screen protector options to the dropdown. For my particular case, I'd be interested in getting the Matte 2 pack (for more money, obviously). Usually I need at least 1 for practice before getting the alignment down with this stuff :)