Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Tesla Members! My name is Chris Salvo, and I am the owner of EV Tuning Solutions, a new vendor to the TMC Forums.

Prior to starting EV Tuning Solutions, I was a Tesla Technician and Parts Advisor for about four and half years. Before life at Tesla I was a BMW Technician and sold performance parts for BMW's. A couple months back I started EV Tuning Solutions to help realize my dream. I wanted to combine my factory knowledge of Tesla with my previous background in performance and aftermarket parts. I want to help owners personalize and improve the performance of their cars. I am based in Seabrook New Hampshire about 2 miles from the Seabrook Superchargers. We offer installation services for the products we sell by appointment on Saturdays.

I thought a fun way of saying hello and getting to know everyone would be with a group buy. Something that is a necessity in New England is Custom Fit All-Weather Floor Mats. Our partnership with Intro-Tech Automotive has created a very popular option with the Hexomat design for Model 3. They are a great alternative for those that do not care for the Weathertech Digital Fit design or do not want to wait for 1st and 2nd row mats to be available from Tesla.

We have custom fit Trunk, Frunk, 1st and 2nd Row mats available HERE. Please enter Discount Code “TMC” and 20% off will be applied when you go to checkout. (*Note: discount does not show when items are added to cart, only when you click “Checkout”.)

For those not familiar with the Hexomat design here is a great video review from our friends at the "Know You Know" Youtube channel.

If you have any questions or run into any issues please email me at [email protected]. I look forward to getting to know the community and sharing new products and information about Tesla and EV’s in general!

Thanks for this, and welcome to the Forum! Quick questions on the mats. Are the edges finished in any way, or is the material just cut? Also, are they anchored in any way, or do the nubs keep them in place? Finally, how was the pattern developed? I'm hoping for a very precise fit.

I like the look, but haven't seen this type of material in person, so thanks for answering my questions!

Happy to answer your questions. See below in RED.

Thanks for this, and welcome to the Forum! Quick questions on the mats. Are the edges finished in any way, or is the material just cut?

It is not a finished edge it is cut from a sheet of material.

Also, are they anchored in any way, or do the nubs keep them in place?

The nubs are the only anchoring system. It is similar to office chair plastic mats. Once it's laid in place its very difficult to shift it around because of how it sticks into the carpet. (The youtube review shows how well they stay in place)

Finally, how was the pattern developed? I'm hoping for a very precise fit.

The original pattern was taken from a set of factory carpeted mats. We have sold several hundred of them without any issues with fitment. We did adjust the 2nd row piece to cover some additional area behind the center console that the original carpeted mat does not cover. It still provides adequate clearance around the seat rails. We have also catered to special requests like one person wanted to only have the rough perimeter cut for the 2nd row and they trimmed around the rails for a tighter fit. In the event that there is ever an issue with fitment or quality we would happily replace the defective mat.

I like the look, but haven't seen this type of material in person, so thanks for answering my questions!

If you haven't already, please take a look at the youtube review linked in the initial post. It should give you a better idea of both fitment, anchoring and more detail regarding the design/material.

Here are some photo's of the Floor Mats and the Sunshade. Fit is very precise with the contour of the car. The Sunshade/Reflector is held in place by folding the Sunvisors forward against the windshield. It can also be reversed in the winter time to reflect the heat in the car instead of letting the cold windshield glass radiate cold into the car.
27710474_1713698065318100_1746553411_o.jpg 27708104_1713698018651438_1833783949_o.jpg 27140566_1699327176755189_1141195105_o.jpg 27046354_1699327186755188_1056705546_o.jpg 27018267_1699327180088522_1308670260_o.jpg 28278930_1922607621145497_100556034_o.jpg 28278193_1922607857812140_393859884_o.jpg

Reactions: N8Howell33
I ordered this complete set when I got my car in January. Had a quick question before I ordered and Chris emailed me right back. Mats look great and are performing well. I have the WeatherTech liners in my S and have not been happy with how they have worn. The material is folding over in places in the back seat and the front driver side is wearing badly where my heel rests when driving.

I am glad I gave the mats from EV Tuning a try. They are easy to get in and out for cleaning and cover the area perfectly for half the price of WeatherTech.

I ordered this complete set when I got my car in January. Had a quick question before I ordered and Chris emailed me right back. Mats look great and are performing well. I have the WeatherTech liners in my S and have not been happy with how they have worn. The material is folding over in places in the back seat and the front driver side is wearing badly where my heel rests when driving.

I am glad I gave the mats from EV Tuning a try. They are easy to get in and out for cleaning and cover the area perfectly for half the price of WeatherTech.
Glad to hear this. I had a question and he was very responsive. I ordered mats and reflector and am early awaiting to review them. They look great and in the pictures appear to fit perfectly.

Reactions: EVTuning

Thanks for the kind words! I am glad things have worked out and you're happy with your purchase. If you need anything in the future or have questions don't be a stranger :)

The thickness is .21" which should be thicker than Weathertech. I do not have personal experience with the Maxpider so I can't speak for whether or not ours are thicker. They are less rigid which makes them easier to remove from the vehicle for cleaning and for getting them installed in the vehicle. Where they are not running up the sides of the floor I don't think that rigidity is so important vs. the 3D fitment of Weathertech and Maxpider. (You naturally don't want them folding down especially around the brake and accelerator pedal. The Hexomat design lays flat on the floor) Our mats come with a lifetime warranty so you can buy with confidence that if there is an issue we will take care of it for you.

Last edited:
I have no vested interest in any of these companies, but RPM Tesla, EV Tuning Solutions and Abstract Ocean have proven to be engaged on these forums and I have received great customer service from them. As long as the price is in the ballpark, all things being equal, I will be happy to support them with my purchases. The value added before and after a purchase makes it worth it to me.

As a long time WeatherTech customer, I sent them an inquiry before I took possession of my 3 to inquire about availability of the custom liners and never got a response. That doesn't happen with the companies I listed above and I appreciate that they are doing their best to get quality products to the marketplace as quickly as they can to meet the needs of new owners.

(No disrespect to ToughPro, or their mats - they may be great. I only have personal experience with the other companies)

Reactions: Jimmy 1
What is the difference between these and the ones that look the exact same on Amazon? Amazon set is $84.95 and free shipping. With TMC discount your mats are at $83.20 but cheapest shipping option you offer is $9.09. What am I missing here?

While they look the same they aren't actually the same. They're made by a different company, from a different pattern, and the material isn't the same. I've had two customers that bought the "Amazon look-a-like" mats and they ended up returning them and getting ours instead due to fitment and quality issues with how they were cut. We aren't in business to be the cheapest option. We provide the greatest overall value with a quality product and customer service behind the product. If waiving 10$ in shipping will help you have trust in our company then send me an email after you place your order and I'll refund you the shipping as a sign of good faith.

I really appreciate everyones support for myself and the others small businesses that are on this forum. This really means a lot given I've only been here a short period of time.

Reactions: tracksyde