Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group Buy for Power Trunk/Frunk Liftgate! (Round Two 10-23-19 to 10-27-19)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

I organized the first group buy for this power liftgate automatic open/close the trunk, the frunk, and foot sensor for the Model 3. It was a huge success, and I received a lot of requests to do another group buy for these kits.

Trunk:

Frunk:

Model X & S Frunk:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izuGNUFkYCI

Product website:
https://www.hautopart.com/product/tesla-model-3-automatic-frunk-and-trunk/

Therefore, I asked the company to provide the group discount again for this product, and they agree to do so for a limited time.

They agree to ship the products separately through DHL/UPS Air Service to each buyer for free to any country in the world (5-7 days), so it is helpful to get cheaper price without worrying about double shipping. To prevent the miscommunication like last time, I asked the company to send me an updated link for tracking numbers whenever it's available for anyone, so you will receive your tracking number once it's available (2-3 days).

As long as we reach 10 orders and above, they will open this group buy two days only for our group purchase using a specific group code that expires within 48 hours. I will send you the instruction and the date they open the group buy for us once we reach enough orders. Potentially, the instructions will be sent this Saturday 10/26/2019, and the promotional period will end at 11:59pm on Sunday 10/27/2019.

That's why I need your name, your email, and your desired package to confirm the number of orders and help to track your order(s) later during the shipping process.
Please PM me through forum or send me a message to my personal email [email protected]

From the previous group buy, people are very happy with the features of these kits. There are people who DIY for their installations, and there are people who take their cars to professional installers. The process is not really complicated since people posted a lot of experience and tutorials now after the first group buy. If you need to look for a professional installer, please let me know. I will try my best to find one for you (typically, any audio shops that are familiar with Tesla could work on it easily).

Here is also my video showing the tricks & tips that I learned from using this product. Please forgive me for the wind noise that I don't know how to filtered it out besides doing voice over the clip, in which I will do later.

Discount for group buy:

Power Frunk
Original price: $500
Group price: $430
Tesla model 3 automatic frunk and trunk

Power Trunk
Original price: $500
Group price: $440

Power Trunk + Foot Sensor
Original price: $550
Group price: $485

Power Trunk + Frunk
Original price: $1000
Group price: $840

Power Trunk + Frunk + Foot Sensor
Original price: $1050
Group price: $885

There are also tutorial videos for frunk/trunk installation now.

Trunk:

Frunk:

Please feel free to contact me for any question. I am also a Model 3 owner, and I’m super happy to get this product. It’s really fun to see people surprisingly look at me when I swipe my foot, turn my back, and walk away while the trunk is gradually closing. It really brings the luxury of the car to another level.

Cross posted with Model 3 Owners Club.

There are promo codes that bring the cost down to these levels and it was going for $389 for Black Friday so I don’t think this that great of a deal. I would love to see it drop closer to the $250 level because even at the discounted price it seems a little too high to me.