Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group Buy for Power Trunk/Frunk Liftgate!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

I found this video from i1Tesla about the power liftgate for trunk and frunk for Model 3.

I'm aware of the Teslaoffer product. However, this product seems to be much better in price, simpler installation, features (can open/close from the screen besides app and fob), and does NOT require to splice the cord to tap the cable into, which is a reversible process if anyone makes mistake during installation.

I am able to contact with the company to set up a group buy. Please leave your reply or pm me your name and email, and city + state (not full address, just for them to look for a recommended installer shop close to you if possible).

They agree to ship the product separately as well to each buyer for free, so it is helpful to get cheaper price without double shipping. As long as we reach 10 orders and above, they will open this group buy one date only for our group purchase using a specific group code that expires within 24 hours. I will send you the instruction and the date they open the group buy for us once we reach enough orders. That's why I need your email to confirm the number of orders.

Discount for group buy:

Power Trunk + Foot Sensor
Original price: $550
Group price: $450

Tesla model 3 automatic frunk and trunk

Power Frunk
Original price: $500
Group price: $425

Power Trunk + Frunk + Foot Sensor
Original price: $1050
Group price: $850

Please feel free to contact me for any question. I am also a Model 3 owner, and would like to buy this as a group for better discount. I am not affiliated with this company by any mean.

Cross posted with Model 3 Owners Club.

Reactions: VQTRVA
I got pretty good amount of orders so far. I think we can make it this week to get to buy the kits on the weekend. Thanks, everyone. Again, please pm me with your name and email, so I can gather everyone info at once to send it to the company soon.

I was just about to organize this too was just in contact with them. I'm 100% in since you have already organize this.

Great. Just send me a message about your name, your email, your city + state. If I can get 20+ orders, I will try to negotiate to get even better discount. I'm sure this is the lowest offer I have ever seen from any power liftgate products in the market at the moment. I'm in as well since the price is so tempting.

Reactions: Skione65
Thank you everyone for your super interest with this group purchase. So far, I got 10+ orders, so this group buy will go through.

I have question for this group buy. If we hit 20+ orders, I can ask for further discount (perhaps $25 each trunk/frunk). On the other hand, I don't want everyone to wait for too long. I plan to close the group purchase at the end of this Friday, so we can order this Saturday. Or, do you want to give an extra day to Sunday for getting more orders and hopefully get over 20+ orders?

I’m interested. Thanks for setting this up!

QUOTE="OmegaZ, post: 4030413, member: 84264"]Thank you everyone for your super interest with this group purchase. So far, I got 10+ orders, so this group buy will go through.

I have question for this group buy. If we hit 20+ orders, I can ask for further discount (perhaps $25 each trunk/frunk). On the other hand, I don't want everyone to wait for too long. I plan to close the group purchase at the end of this Friday, so we can order this Saturday. Or, do you want to give an extra day to Sunday for getting more orders and hopefully get over 20+ order[/QUOTE]
Thank you everyone for your super interest with this group purchase. So far, I got 10+ orders, so this group buy will go through.

I have question for this group buy. If we hit 20+ orders, I can ask for further discount (perhaps $25 each trunk/frunk). On the other hand, I don't want everyone to wait for too long. I plan to close the group purchase at the end of this Friday, so we can order this Saturday. Or, do you want to give an extra day to Sunday for getting more orders and hopefully get over 20+ orders?