Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group buy for the 4k Blackvue Dashcam?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Folks, - every one installing your DR900 !! Don't forget, Blackvue puts your cam's unique password on the body of the main camera. Also capture the serial number. You can see it after you remove the mount. Take a picture or scan it. The password is NOT in the booklet. Write it down for your next tat so you don't need to pull it out of the car just to connect to it. (DR750 is the same way.)

Took for granted that 750 is this way so figured everyone would know. It’s not hard to take it out of the mount if you don’t mark it down.

Those that have inquired today the sooner we get to 20 units the sooner I can place the order and everyone can have presents waiting in their mailbox. @Akikiki and @BigD0g can attest to how fast we turn them around once we have them on US soil.

Sure can!! And very response to PM!

FAF105A6-17D1-440C-A8FF-9CD6E3E5CAA5.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: EVTuning
Are people getting a battery for tesla model 3 installs? I’ve heard that a 12v error pops up if you decide on having the camera on while Car is off.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Trying to decide what accessories to place ;)

Ok we reached 20 Camera's. I'm going to keep it open until Sunday night at Midnight and I will put in the PO with Blackvue. We will start it again but I want to get this order in so we can get them ASAP. So keep the PM's coming if you're interested but cutoff for this batch is Sunday night at midnight! Thank you to everyone. Email coming to all those that bought a camera with their "upgrade" :)

Also something to mention.... I sell more than just Dash Cams. Now is a great time to take a look at the other stuff I sell and look into a package deal on things.

Last edited: