TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Group buy for the 4k Blackvue Dashcam?

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by viper2ko, Apr 24, 2018.

1. pensphreak

pensphreak Member

I'm interested in the 4k 2channel as well. Can you please add me for a quote?

2. Ledge

Ledge Member

Also interested in this. Thanks in advance!

3. JPP

JPP Active Member

Me too--please add me to your e-mail/private message list for 4k dual camera (only front & rear)--biggest SD card (128??). Thx.

4. Fadedreality

Fadedreality Member

Please add me to the quote list as well!

5. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

All requests have a PM. Instead of mentioning here that you want info please PM me directly. If I don’t constantly keep on top of the thread you might fall through the cracks. If you PM me I will get instant notification and get back to you usually within 5-10 mins.

6. Robotpedlr

Robotpedlr Supporting Member

Quote me also please

7. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

Ok, Everyone that requested a quote should have one. If you haven't received one then please PM me or email me at [email protected]

Status update for those that have ordered and want to know when they'll have theirs..... right now we are half way with 10 camera's sold. We need a minimum of 20 camera's. The group buy doesn't have a time limit but the sooner we get to 10 the sooner I can batch out and get the camera's coming stateside.

8. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

Well those that ordered up until May 22nd are getting an early surprise. I wasn't expecting our shipment to arrive until next week but it showed up today!! So these will be going to the post office tomorrow and people should start seeing them between Friday-Sunday. A number of people have reached out to me but only a small percent have placed orders. I need another 6 camera's to get the next batch coming.

Attached Files:

• Like x 2
  9. P85_DA

P85_DA Supporting Member

@EVTuning ..just placed mine now ..thanks

• Disagree x 1
  10. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

Thank you! Have a good weekend!

11. Litigate88

Litigate88 Member

After parking away from everyone yesterday in a lot and coming back to find a few dings on my bumper....just placed my order too.

• Like x 2
  12. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

OK we are at 16 camera's sold. I'd like to get to 20 by the end of the weekend so I can get a new order coming before the end of next week. Anyone that is interested please send me a PM or an email [email protected] .

• Like x 2
  13. effiephd

effiephd Member

I want to buy - can organizer call or text me (949) 466-4193

14. Akikiki

Akikiki A'-Lo-HA ! y'all

You should simply send an email to begin a dialogue with EV Tuning Solutions. See above. That assures you that you are contacting the correct person. (Security, buddy.)

• Like x 1
  15. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

• Like x 2
  16. BigD0g

BigD0g Active Member

17. bayarea_joe

bayarea_joe Member

I just installed the front camera today (tapped onto the always-on auxiliary power connector in the mic panel). The installation and software setup was easy. I had a scare when the micro sd was stuck in the slot. Tried pressing it with finger nail but won't budge. Had to use pair of tweezers to get it out. Will find time next week to install the rear camera.

18. Akikiki

Akikiki A'-Lo-HA ! y'all

The SD car has a little spring action inside there. Yes, you're right - often a fingernail is not enough. With a small flat tip, throuh or the plastic tool that came with your cam, you can first push the SD media in, and it will engage the spring to pop it out where you can get it with your finger tips. I recommend not just pulling it out with tweezers.

• Informative x 2
  19. bayarea_joe

bayarea_joe Member

I took it out of the mount, tried to get the spring action to work by pressing it different ways (no budge). Googled the problem and people suggested the tweezer solution so I carefully pull it out and making sure the card is not locked along the way.

20. kaczmarczyk

kaczmarczyk Member

Did you need any additional hardware to connect it to mic panel?