Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group buy for the 4k Blackvue Dashcam?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All requests have a PM. Instead of mentioning here that you want info please PM me directly. If I don’t constantly keep on top of the thread you might fall through the cracks. If you PM me I will get instant notification and get back to you usually within 5-10 mins.

Ok, Everyone that requested a quote should have one. If you haven't received one then please PM me or email me at [email protected]

Status update for those that have ordered and want to know when they'll have theirs..... right now we are half way with 10 camera's sold. We need a minimum of 20 camera's. The group buy doesn't have a time limit but the sooner we get to 10 the sooner I can batch out and get the camera's coming stateside.

Well those that ordered up until May 22nd are getting an early surprise. I wasn't expecting our shipment to arrive until next week but it showed up today!! So these will be going to the post office tomorrow and people should start seeing them between Friday-Sunday. A number of people have reached out to me but only a small percent have placed orders. I need another 6 camera's to get the next batch coming.

Attachments

• IMG_7210.jpg
    IMG_7210.jpg
    368.6 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_5166.jpg
    IMG_5166.jpg
    431.6 KB · Views: 65
I just installed the front camera today (tapped onto the always-on auxiliary power connector in the mic panel). The installation and software setup was easy. I had a scare when the micro sd was stuck in the slot. Tried pressing it with finger nail but won't budge. Had to use pair of tweezers to get it out. Will find time next week to install the rear camera.

The SD car has a little spring action inside there. Yes, you're right - often a fingernail is not enough. With a small flat tip, throuh or the plastic tool that came with your cam, you can first push the SD media in, and it will engage the spring to pop it out where you can get it with your finger tips. I recommend not just pulling it out with tweezers.

• Informative
Reactions: P85_DA and EVTuning
I took it out of the mount, tried to get the spring action to work by pressing it different ways (no budge). Googled the problem and people suggested the tweezer solution so I carefully pull it out and making sure the card is not locked along the way.

I just installed the front camera today (tapped onto the always-on auxiliary power connector in the mic panel). The installation and software setup was easy. I had a scare when the micro sd was stuck in the slot. Tried pressing it with finger nail but won't budge. Had to use pair of tweezers to get it out. Will find time next week to install the rear camera.

Did you need any additional hardware to connect it to mic panel?