Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group buy for the 4k Blackvue Dashcam?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's a recent post from EV Tuning about the mats. So we know he's alive. It looks like the most recent group buy for the DR900 started on 22 July. Eight orders by 7 Aug - and another half dozen or so by 6 Oct. Here it is 3 months later and can't get a status or reply.

But I've posted on this 4K Dash cam group buy thread a couple of times asking for an update regarding the DR900 group buy. And I sent him an email. The postings and email are all unanswered. I am not looking for a refund. I want the camera. But while waiting on the camera, some status or feedback would be appropriate. - would it not? Anyone else having a different experience than I am?

Here's a recent post from EV Tuning about the mats. So we know he's alive. It looks like the most recent group buy for the DR900 started on 22 July. Eight orders by 7 Aug - and another half dozen or so by 6 Oct. Here it is 3 months later and can't get a status or reply.

But I've posted on this 4K Dash cam group buy thread a couple of times asking for an update regarding the DR900 group buy. And I sent him an email. The postings and email are all unanswered. I am not looking for a refund. I want the camera. But while waiting on the camera, some status or feedback would be appropriate. - would it not?
Anyone else having a different experience than I am?
I was looking at this thread for a while and finally ordered directly a BlackVue DR900S-2CH from The Dashcam Store.
I received it two days later. When I signed I got 5% off from the website and when I ordered it I got then a 10% discount.

BlackVue DR900S-2CH
Retail price $550
Sales price $480
128GB Memory card $111.00
Subtotal $591.00
10% Coupon -$59.10
Grand total $531.90 (Shipping included)

(Disclosure: I don' have any affiliation with this store, I bought previously a BlackVue DR750S-2CH about two years ago)

Note: I checked also the price of the BlackVue DR900S-2CH from directly from Blackvue in Korea.
Retail price $500
128GB Memory $110
Total: $610.00
Free shipping (I guess by boat)
or DHL (air mail) $24.00
Grand total $634
Import duties, taxes, and charges not included

FYI: There is a new firmware on the BlackVue main website dated October 2nd, 2018

Last edited:
Reactions: Akikiki