Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group Buy from Tesla Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pgiadr00

Mar 9, 2021
Alabama
Send me a private message with your email if you are interested in getting in this group buy. The team at Tesla Offer has graciously offered 20% off if we get 25 orders. This is good for electric tailgate, electric frunk, soft closing doors or auto present door handles.

infinkc

Mar 11, 2021
Sac, CA
Send me a private message with your email if you are interested in getting in this group buy. The team at Tesla Offer has graciously offered 20% off if we get 25 orders. This is good for electric tailgate, electric frunk, soft closing doors or auto present door handles.

cant figure out how to PM you, maybe since i am a new user. how can i contact you?

infinkc

Mar 11, 2021
Sac, CA

Attachments

• 098E7FE5-B286-453F-A596-2245241E0949.png
    098E7FE5-B286-453F-A596-2245241E0949.png
    319.8 KB · Views: 19

Genie

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Jan 14, 2021
Puget Sound, Washington
I placed my order Sunday night and it arrived today (Thursday)- excellent delivery time! At first look through the contents, it looks first rate. I hope to make time to install it this weekend. Thanks again, always nice to save $100.

Reactions: Pgiadr00

Pgiadr00

Mar 9, 2021
Alabama
I placed my order Sunday night and it arrived today (Thursday)- excellent delivery time! At first look through the contents, it looks first rate. I hope to make time to install it this weekend. Thanks again, always nice to save $100.
Mine arrived today as well.

Cuttin

Oct 25, 2018
Nj
Sounds like a scam? Like the one in China or something that got shut down.
The website is NOT tesla.

Can you pay something that we can access INDEPENDENT of you directly from tesla?

Cuttin

Oct 25, 2018
Nj

Ugh.

My bad, I thought you were talking about getting 20% off a group buy of actual Tesla cars. And I got the part with that this is good for. But I figured for a car that has this. LOL. Sorry.

Reactions: Pgiadr00

BayCommuter

Apr 17, 2021
Bay Area
I placed an order and incorrectly ended up ordering two soft close doors and left out the frunk auto opener. I added a code on their site for Door Sensor + Soft Close and it ends up adding another soft close door to the order - folks might want to double check. I contacted their customer service by WhatsApp an hour ago when I realized the mixup and immediately was asked for my order number. I haven’t heard back after that yet. I will update here on my experience with their customer service for the benefit of others that might consider ordering from Tesla Offer.

Aug 14, 2012
Sounds like a scam? Like the one in China or something that got shut down.
The website is NOT tesla.

Can you pay something that we can access INDEPENDENT of you directly from tesla?
I agree this is misleading. The OP mentions "the group at Tesla Offer", to make you think the group is at Telsa, He should have said "The group at TeslaOffer".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC