Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group Buy from Tesla Offer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Send me a private message with your email if you are interested in getting in this group buy. The team at Tesla Offer has graciously offered 20% off if we get 25 orders. This is good for electric tailgate, electric frunk, soft closing doors or auto present door handles.

Send me a private message with your email if you are interested in getting in this group buy. The team at Tesla Offer has graciously offered 20% off if we get 25 orders. This is good for electric tailgate, electric frunk, soft closing doors or auto present door handles.

Hello this is a great idea. will PM you

cant figure out how to PM you, maybe since i am a new user. how can i contact you?

Attachments

• 098E7FE5-B286-453F-A596-2245241E0949.png
    098E7FE5-B286-453F-A596-2245241E0949.png
    319.8 KB · Views: 67

Ugh.

My bad, I thought you were talking about getting 20% off a group buy of actual Tesla cars. And I got the part with that this is good for. But I figured for a car that has this. LOL. Sorry.

Reactions: Pgiadr00
I placed an order and incorrectly ended up ordering two soft close doors and left out the frunk auto opener. I added a code on their site for Door Sensor + Soft Close and it ends up adding another soft close door to the order - folks might want to double check. I contacted their customer service by WhatsApp an hour ago when I realized the mixup and immediately was asked for my order number. I haven’t heard back after that yet. I will update here on my experience with their customer service for the benefit of others that might consider ordering from Tesla Offer.

Sounds like a scam? Like the one in China or something that got shut down.
The website is NOT tesla.

Can you pay something that we can access INDEPENDENT of you directly from tesla?
I agree this is misleading. The OP mentions "the group at Tesla Offer", to make you think the group is at Telsa, He should have said "The group at TeslaOffer".

Status
Not open for further replies.