Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group Buy: Full Body + Interior Paint Protection Wrap Group Buy (Xpel) - $4800 (X), $4,500 (S)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had this posted in the Model X group, but someone suggested posting it here as well:

So, I'm getting my second Model X at the end of the month, and thought I'd set this up again - FULL BODY XPEL Ultimate + Seat Backs

Same installer as last time (Did a fantastic job!), and same rules as last time. Need 3 cars in total committed to get the "group" pricing.

Pricing is slightly more this time around (installer claims its the impact of the USD, and seasonal demand where he can't do it for any less).

Model X:
Price: $4,800 CAD (includes tax) (That's $3600 USD for those close to the border who may want to drive up)
Minimum: 3 people need to participate (I'm one, so 2 more!)
Installer: Authorized XPEL shop in the GTA (I was asked not to post their name in public due to pricing).
Includes: Full body XPEL PPF Wrap + Seat backs

Model S: Same as above, but $4,500 as no seat backs I believe.

Prices are inclusive of tax if paid in cash.

If anyone wants to see their work, you can check out my X in person if you're in the Brampton/Mississauga area

2 firm commitments (including myself) and a few maybe's. Need 1 more firm!

Note: I was asked this question a few times so thought i'd answer it here: You schedule the wrap per your convenience, and it doesn't need to happen at the same time etc.

One person is getting it today, I'm getting mine next week, and third person can take their time. I think if its too far apart, installer may ask for a deposit to secure pricing, but I can double check that.