Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group Buy - Hansshow Premium Audio Upgrade?

Please vote below (Choose a single option). I am ready to purchase:

• Version C - 2 Amp, 1 Subwoofer, 2 rear surround speakers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Version D - 1 DSP, 1 Amp, 1 Subwoofer, 2 rear surround speakers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I want to see if there is interest in a Group Buy for the (new) Hansshow Premium Audio Upgrade packages. I sent them an inquiry to see if they are interested in setting something up and they replied that they are. I do not know what the offer is yet, but I wanted to see interest. Please respond to the poll. Thanks!

I will work with Hansshow and post what they are willing to offer and what the minimum threshold is.

Reactions: omkar
I'm torn between D and E. I'm lucky my 12/19 (build date) SR+ has the rear deck speaker. I like the ver. E because of lesser parts to mount. Either way, I'm in for group buy.
I also want the E version but I don't need the rear speakers. I wonder if this is available without the rear speakers. A shame to be stuck with these afterwards

When will the poll be closed? Now that we are back in lockdown in Belgium, I have the time to install it and I want to order as soon as possible.
I am still waiting on Hansshow to confirm the group buy discount. I hope to hear from them soon - they said they were interested, but have since gone somewhat silent. I hope to hear back this coming week (week of Nov 1).

I am still waiting on Hansshow to confirm the group buy discount. I hope to hear from them soon - they said they were interested, but have since gone somewhat silent. I hope to hear back this coming week (week of Nov 1).
I contacted them via WhatsApp and got an immediate answer. Maybe you can already indicate how many interested there are already.