Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group buy in GTA Toronto and Area

Trevlan006

Oct 13, 2018
Mississauga
Getting close to placing the order.
Need a few more to close this up.
Please get in touch with me.

all orders will be placed directly on the website not through me, and it will be shipped to one location.

Trevlan006

Oct 13, 2018
Mississauga
Sorry for the late reply , not sure why I am not getting notifications about posts?

click the link in my original post. Check your options. Basically the whole kits, frunk trunk and foot sensor is $1050 or $500 for frunk and $500 for trunk add $50 for foot sensor, before discount.
With group buy we will get 15% off and all import duties will be covered.

you will place the order directly with them using my code I will provide and it will be shipped to one location.
I can help with installation (check out my install video) or I can help connect you with an installer , or you can do it on your own again using my video as a guie.

please DM for a faster response.

Trevlan006

Oct 13, 2018
Mississauga
I'm interested to get 2 trunk kit with foot sensor actually. So, the final price will be $550 x 0.85 = $467.50 USD each including all import duties and taxes?
I replied to your PM, please get in touch with me for the code and shipping info.
Orders are being placed now, we need 3 more to hit 15. So after you need 1 more

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC