Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Group buy opportunity" for reasonably priced Mud Flaps (Model 3)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my paypal invoice but no confirmation either. I placed my order when they were offering free shipping to Canada. Hope Mike will honor this.

When I got mine, they still have that "free shipping to Canada" banner but my free shipping request was still denied. I asked him to send it to the boarder so I can pick it up. another $2 cost, not for the shipping but for the company to receive it, thou.

Hi all - I'm really looking forward to getting my set later today (per USPS) - Look (here) for a review, with pictures, tomorrow. They will be installed on a MSM M3D+, with white interior. :D

Oh, I think Mike may offer a lower profile version down the road as well. Hopefully, using the same hardware, and hopefully there will be an option for us folks to "upgrade" for less than full new customer price - especially if we use our existing hardware. Think about it, a pair for summer and another for winter! Would be cool :cool:, I think, no? What do you think? :confused: Post here to help Mike decide if there is a market for this or not? BTW, I would love someone to offer "multiple profile" set, if for no other reason than to "unseat" that other vendor who is gouging people ($150 for a flat set :eek: - gimme a freakin' break :mad:) due to the lack of alternatives right now! ;) Don't ya love a good competition?!

Please post your first impressions. Comments on installation and pictures of how these look on your M3 will be great.

I may not be able to post a review until this weekend, depending... Lot going on at home right now. I can say that I received the package and it included four flaps, all the hardware and very clear, easy to understand instructions. That's all for now.