Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Group buy opportunity" for reasonably priced Mud Flaps (Model 3)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I regret ever setting up this group buy. Never again. I do hope it works out for you all, and that you take a little bit of time to post your product review along with with pictures, to benefit others. Take care! :)

Hah, I don't! Otherwise I'd have never seen it. Nothing to apologize for. Hopefully this time next week we all have our splash guards installed and all will be well in the world. :D

What are these new clips of which thou speaketh?

I have the new clips. Have not installed them yet.
Here's a side by side comparison with the new clip on left. New ones are supposed to be easier to install.
20190810_163316.jpg

• Informative
  • Helpful
Reactions: jebinc and WilliamG
I ordered July 19th, received shipping notification Aug 1, and just received this message from PayPal:
"SST Online, LLC has cancelled the shipping label for the reason below:

Postage Destroyed

Your package will no longer be shipped using PayPal Shippingwith U.S. Postal Service."

I have never seen this before. Will I get a new tracking number, refund, or should I start filing a return with PayPal?

Not a huge transaction, not in a rush, but some communication from the vendor would go a long way.
Same story here. Weird.

Received mine 2 days back and installed the front ones.. I used one of original OEM clips for the inner side hole...anyway I cannot figure out how to install the rear ones. The manual says remove the bolts from rear.. I don't have rear bolts in wheel well on my 2019 M3 which I got in march 2019....I do have the clips just like the front side... anyone?

Received mine 2 days back and installed the front ones.. I used one of original OEM clips for the inner side hole...anyway I cannot figure out how to install the rear ones. The manual says remove the bolts from rear.. I don't have rear bolts in wheel well on my 2019 M3 which I got in march 2019....I do have the clips just like the front side... anyone?

The bolt is on the underside. slide your hand on across the bottom and you will feel it.