Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Group buy opportunity" for reasonably priced Mud Flaps (Model 3)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

jebinc

Jun 19, 2019
Seattle area
Hello everyone. As evidenced by several "Mud Flaps" threads, many of you have been searching for a reasonably priced, not unattractive, no drilling required, alternative to the outrageously priced ones discussed at length in this forum. I believe I found a viable solution here...

Tesla Parts and Accessories - Products

So, I reached out to Tsolutions to see if a TMC group buy discount could be created for us. Tsolutions replied promptly with the following (see below). If you are interested, order via the link above and let Tsolutions know you are part of the TMC group buy! I am looking forward to receiving mine and posting a review of the product here as well. If you are planning to "give it a go," please comment below so others can see that we are getting close to, or exceeding the Group Buy discount quantity of 20. I plan to get a set as TMC #1 group buyer.

"We can offer a 15% discount for a group buy of 20 or more if the orders come directly from our web site tsolutionsdotonline" - Tesla Parts and Accessories

Reactions: Emmexx1
P.S. These are also "Made in the U.S.A.," if country of origin matters to anyone...

Also, if I did the math right, the Group Buy price for these would be ~$33.95. Introductory price is $39.95 (anyone can order at that price), and regular price of $49.95 - and FREE shipping.

EDIT: Found the installation instructions, and they are pretty good.
https://tsolutions.online/TESLA_MODEL_3_SPLASH_GUARD_INSTALLATION_INSTRUCTIONS.pdf

Last edited:
Hello everyone. As evidenced by several "Mud Flaps" threads, many of you have been searching for a reasonably priced, not unattractive, no drilling required, alternative to the outrageously priced ones discussed at length in this forum. I believe I found a viable solution here...

Tesla Parts and Accessories - Products

So, I reached out to Tsolutions to see if a TMC group buy discount could be created for us. Tsolutions replied promptly with the following (see below). If you are interested, order via the link above and let Tsolutions know you are part of the TMC group buy! I am looking forward to receiving mine and posting a review of the product here as well. If you are planning to "give it a go," please comment below so others can see that we are getting close to, or exceeding the Group Buy discount quantity of 20. I plan to get a set as TMC #1 group buyer.

"We can offer a 15% discount for a group buy of 20 or more if the orders come directly from our web site tsolutionsdotonline" - Tesla Parts and Accessories

I'm interested. But how do I let Tsolutions know to get the TMC group discount?

Just heard from Mike, this is what his reply was re group buy identification and process.

Hello everyone - this is Mike from Tsolutions. I want to thank jebinc for setting up this group buy.

We need at least 20 orders to offer the 15% discount so the best way to do it is for everyone interested to respond here and as soon as we hit 20 interested users we will create a coupon code and post it here. If you want to email me I will keep a list as well and respond with the coupon code when available.”

I asked for an email address for him as well, in case you want to contact him directly.

Reactions: tkc9789
Just heard from Mike, this is what his reply was re group buy identification and process.

Hello everyone - this is Mike from Tsolutions. I want to thank jebinc for setting up this group buy.

We need at least 20 orders to offer the 15% discount so the best way to do it is for everyone interested to respond here and as soon as we hit 20 interested users we will create a coupon code and post it here. If you want to email me I will keep a list as well and respond with the coupon code when available.”

I asked for an email address for him as well, in case you want to contact him directly.

I’m in