Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group Buy: Polarizer Filter(s) for Blackvue 650 Dashcam - 28% Off

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Heading over to order a set of front and rear now. Thanks for organizing this.

Sure. Happy to do it.

An update: I've heard from David, and apparently there have been twenty orders so far. He had inventory for 18 orders, so the last couple of orders will see a short delay of a week or two, as he waits for more inventory. Anyone ordering right now will of course also see a bit of a delay.

I put together a short video today showing the reflection on my windshield in bright daylight without the polarizing filter and then how much the reflection is decreased with the filter.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is pretty funny. Below is a link to the seller's site, which has a slider to show you what the road looks like WITH and WITHOUT the filter. If you look carefully, the filter actually REMOVES a vehicle approaching towards in the other lane!

BlackVue Polarizer Clip

I do see why that's funny.

But just to make sure no one thinks anything weird is going on, if you look at the timestamps on the pictures, the videos were made 8 minutes apart.

Thanks Andy. I ordered the front and rear. Coupon worked today for the US... Had to brush up on my french though.

Sure, happy to help!

I did hear back from my contact, David.

He said the discount code will be good through July 31, and that it is currently just for the US and Canada. He also said he may offer a different code for other countries after July 31.