Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which mono block forged wheel size, color and style would you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Perry
I honestly dont know. Never done it. What I do know is that more rolling resistance, weight, speed, cold weather, headwind, the heater, the defroster, overweight friends, ski racks, bike racks, and dragging a 30 gallon leaf bag filled with air and it will reduce the range - alot...

I can't get my P85 to use 480w per mile unless I do triple digits...
Not a problem hitting well above that in day to day city driving. BTW this is not a P. It is just a slow poke single motor Model S loaner I got while my M3 is in the service center. The performance S will eat a lot more power than this:
MVIMG_20181030_225944.jpg

My P3D's consumption is a lot more modest than the S:
MVIMG_20181012_200855.jpg

Only 54 miles left on a 33% battery so the range on this car is really only 162 miles, far from the advertised 310.

This is why I think it can't get any worse with 265 wide wheels if the efficient 18" Aero wheels are this bad.

Last edited:
Quick update from Titan and Evasive.

Just want to inform you real quick that we added a few sets of 18x8.5 +35
TS-5 on order to better clear the brakes on performance models.

I changed my order to the 18 x 8.5 +35 (and plan on using them for summer street) but would also like some wider track wheels. I'd also like 19 x 9.5 +35

We need to get this going soon or I'm going to have to go another route for track.

Not going to buy until 19 x 9.5 either. Not sure the best offset for these but looks like others above have it figured out.

Plan is aeros with OEM all seasons for road trips, fordged 19 x 9.5 for all else. Otherwise I will just put 255 tires on my stock aeros

Would love to see a dark bronze too but a titanium color will do the job

• Love
Reactions: JeffC
Are Titan 7s really one piece forged? I heard on another forum that the VS forged are two pieced forged but get welded together and that's why they are cost effective. From my experience if is welded correctly with the right prep and filler it should be as strong as a one piece wheel but I am just curious.