Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which mono block forged wheel size, color and style would you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not really saying anything about Vertini, I dont know the wheel. This is a group buy for Titan7's, maybe someone should setup a Vertini GP and find out.... it's just not going to be me, as I have spent months researching wheels (see my other thread on carbon fiber wheels if really want) and came to the conclusion that Titan 7's have an awesome manufacturing process and product. Vertini was not a brand that I researched, but I highly doubt that they use 10,000 presses in their forging process... someone should find out....

VS Forged sounds like another marketing term for barrel rolling, but it's not clear from their website.
I talked to the GetYourWheels guys regarding Titan 7 as compared to the Vertini VS series and although this is indeed a thread about Titan 7 I thought there is still some interesting insight in the comparison.

Titan 7 are made in China. VS is made in Taiwan. The VS line is indeed fully forged (their RS line is rotory forged) and not a marketing term but they do the forging differently. The Titan 7's design is basically stamped out through a heavy press forging process while VS wheels start out with a forged blank and then CNC is used to cut the entire design out. Apparently Volk like Titan 7 uses this stamping technique while HRE uses the full CNC technique like Vertini. Titan 7 only uses CNC for finishing touches and the lug holes. CNC apparently provides crisper lines/edges. It could be, but this is speculation, that the 10,000lbs press Titan 7 uses to stamp their design makes the wheel stronger, although starting out with a pre-pressed forged blank and sculpting away my be just as good. Who knows, but the manufacturing difference is interesting. Also found out that no wheel is "track ready" or certified for the track and both manufacturing techniques produce very strong wheels.

Anyone figure out what they are going with for tire size on the 19x9 wheels for a square setup? 245 - 255, 35 - 40? Whats the consensus? I don't was a super thin walled setup.

The beauty of the 9" width is that you can run anywhere 235-265 width. You could run 235 winter tires and then switch to 265 summer. As far as consensus, I think you'll see more 245/255. More 235 are likely to stick with 8.5" wide, and only a minority are going to be good with jumping 30mm in tire width out of risk of decreasing range. This is speculation.

My thought, initially, was that I wanted 245/255 for range over 265... But I see that the 265/35 gives decent sidewall and is the same diameter as the 18 areos with winter tires I have... So I don't know yet. Thanks for the input

Notice now on Evasive that it says free shipping, yet under description of item says shipping not included. Any idea on which?

Reached out to Mike @Evasive. Free shipping for the initial orders apply as well to the new ones showing included now on site.

Also 19's coming in next week.

• Informative
Reactions: Xenoilphobe
Am I only the only one that doesn't want the same wheels as everyone else? I spoke to Mike, and he basically said 95% of the orders are for the T-S5. If you look around, every other wheel is this shape.

Soooooo, who's with me and interested in something different? Say, a set of the T-R10 in 19x9.5 +35 fitment?

If we can get at least 4 commitments (3 separate from myself), we can get these in to production.

Let me know!

Reactions: juanmedina