Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which mono block forged wheel size, color and style would you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Blu Angel @Black Rain
I hope we can support you guys in Canada... @Blu Angel can't you slide across the border, its only a hour away from suburbs of Toronto... I know cause my son and I drove our P85+ up there from DC... then hit the Wayne Gretzky Bar, The Canadian Expo, and Niagra Falls. You guys are practically in the same neighborhood..

We have also driven as far south as Key West Florida in the same car.

I didnt get any emails over the weekend from them... I know they have several distributors in Canada.... here are couple

The Real Wheel Deal

TR101895040511473MB Titan 7 | Machine Black T-R10 Wheel 18x9.5 5x114.3 40mm

TS501890028511473ST | Titan 7 T-S5 Satin Titanium Wheel 18x9 5x114.3 28

Last edited:
@Blu Angel @Black Rain
I hope we can support you guys in Canada... @Blu Angel can't you slide across the border, its only a hour away from suburbs of Toronto... I know cause my son and I drove our P85+ up there from DC... then hit the Wayne Gretzky Bar, The Canadian Expo, and Niagra Falls. You guys are practically in the same neighborhood..

Actually, I was thinking of shipping the rims to Buffalo to a depot that I regularly use for tires. It's a lot cheaper for us to buy in the US and ship for pick-up.

@Blu Angel - not sure if you were thinking of the same, the savings are quite substantial. I priced out 19" Michelin 4S Sport tires and they are about $1000US vs. $1600 Canadian + tax. You can save an easy $500 crossing over the border...

Actually, I was thinking of shipping the rims to Buffalo to a depot that I regularly use for tires. It's a lot cheaper for us to buy in the US and ship for pick-up.

@Blu Angel - not sure if you were thinking of the same, the savings are quite substantial. I priced out 19" Michelin 4S Sport tires and they are about $1000US vs. $1600 Canadian + tax. You can save an easy $500 crossing over the border...

@Black Rain,
That sounds pretty good. I will pig back with you if that's ok.

Apologies if this has been covered already, but will these work with the performance upgrade package? I hear there's some sort of lip near the center bore that may be an issue.

Edit: found some images of this on another site:
Screen Shot 2018-09-06 at 12.07.24 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-09-06 at 12.06.52 PM.png

Last edited: