Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which mono block forged wheel size, color and style would you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Xenoilphobe I wasn’t aware that we could contact Evasive directly to discuss different production configurations. I was under the impression that our community needed to vote on the production configuration. Am I misunderstanding how the group buy is setup?

Yes, you can contact Evasive directly. It's my first time doing a group buy, and frankly I have learned a lot from some mistakes, bottom line upfront is that if we get 8 $500 deposits for 8 sets of any fitment we can negotiate a price with Evasive and they move to production.

Maybe I misunderstood the above then. I also asked him if not individually, if there was enough (or unanimous) interest in a more aggressive offset for deposit holders of a particular size if it would be possible. Doesn't hurt to ask - at least that's how I understood the above.

Does anyone have a pic of a 19" TS-5 in +35 ET? Trying to figure out just how concave it is. Their website has tons of pics but they look generic - nothing that specifies what a +35 offset will look like (that I can find). Not much luck so far on Google either.

Below are the closest I could find - yep for bimmerpost forums. Not 100% sure if they used an actual +35 for these pics but that is what is indicated. Anyway, if this is roughly how concave the +35 will be, I'm happy.

I also just realized these are similar to BBS Fi-R from a spoke design perspective. That must be why I like them so much: sexy, 100% forged and nearly 1/4 the price!

TS-5 on a 3 series:

TS-5 35ET comparison.jpg
TS-5 35ET -2.jpg

FI-R 19x9 +35 ET for comparison purposes:

BBS Fir 2.jpg

bbs fir.png

Last edited:
Below are the closest I could find - yep for bimmerpost forums. Not 100% sure if they used an actual +35 for these pics but that is what is indicated. Anyway, if this is roughly how concave the +35 will be, I'm happy.

I also just realized these are similar to BBS Fi-R from a spoke design perspective.
That must be why I like them so much: sexy, 100% forged and nearly 1/4 the price!

TS-5 on a 3 series: View attachment 339398 View attachment 339399

FI-R 19x9 +35 ET for comparison purposes: View attachment 339402 View attachment 339401

Great looking forged performance wheels... let's get another group-buy together for the Model S. 20's anyone? :cool:

Reactions: Xenoilphobe
I hit the first two pages and this one along with the web site's wheel weight page.... Any idea what either of the two options would weight in 20x9? My Nurburgrings were 23.3 lbs at $275 each. Getting ten more pounds of unsprung weight off the car would be nice.
The 20's would weight about ~19.25 (I calculated these using fuzzy math from another vendor) who claims their forged 20inch weighs 11% less than the 18 inch aeros (which weigh 21.6 without the covers)..

20 inchers from another vendor for the 3 vs the S put the specs are close..

Reactions: FlatSix911

I also just realized these are similar to BBS Fi-R from a spoke design perspective. That must be why I like them so much: sexy, 100% forged and nearly 1/4 the price!

TS-5 on a 3 series:

View attachment 339398 View attachment 339399

FI-R 19x9 +35 ET for comparison purposes:

View attachment 339402

View attachment 339401

I voted for 19x9 T-S5's, but dang, I think I like those BBS spokes better. They don't have that little lip that is harder to clean.