Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which mono block forged wheel size, color and style would you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Email them and ask them to add this option
I have already mentioned those two aggressive staggered fitment options in a lengthy email to Evasive with supporting details including all clearance measurements I made on my M3 and existing wheel sizes available back on the 14th of September. Tony stated that the current options were made based on feedback/polls from this forum and he would "mention it to the team". I'd like something similar to the Tsportline 20" forged wheels. I'm sure there are other M3 owners wanting a more aggressive setup. I'll keep my fingers crossed and credit card ready.

I e-mailed Evasive to inquire about including TMPS stems. Will report back with their response.

BTW, to follow up - Evasive confirmed that the stock Tesla TPMS valves will fit both wheels. If you are swapping your OEM TPMS to the Titans you'll either want to swap the valves as well, or ask Evasive to include a set. Most aftermarket TPMS include valves which are a standard industry size, so if that's you're route you shouldn't need extra TPMS specific valves.

Mike asked me if I was willing to change to +35. After reading words like bearing failure, not so bullet proof, and slight toe in/out on accel and decel or corner-pull. I have no desire to change. Again I want wheels that are not causing me issues even minor ones. I drive 40 to 50k a year, and will never be on a track. Sorry to not be accommodating, but that is what you get in the early stages of custom orders.

Just to clarify. Awesome wheels, just not looking for what most of you are.

@outdoors, which model 3 do you have?

I'm looking for light wheels that allow for tires with more sidewall. The fact that 18" tires are cheaper is a bonus. I figure that black wheels with the minimal spokes will look sweet over the red calipers.

I'm certainly not worried about things breaking if we push the wheels all the way back out to the factory setting (aka +35) on my P3+. :)

If we can't swap to the +35, I'll probably cancel and order the 18" TST +35 wheels. While they are 2.8 lbs heavier than these, I assume they are more aerodynamic as they are a copy of the old Model S wheel spoke styling. In a street wheel perhaps the assumed better aero would be more useful than the lightness. (Sure would be nice to have data to inform our decision.)

@outdoors, which model 3 do you have?

I'm looking for light wheels that allow for tires with more sidewall. The fact that 18" tires are cheaper is a bonus. I figure that black wheels with the minimal spokes will look sweet over the red calipers.

I'm certainly not worried about things breaking if we push the wheels all the way back out to the factory setting (aka +35) on my P3+. :)

If we can't swap to the +35, I'll probably cancel and order the 18" TST +35 wheels. While they are 2.8 lbs heavier than these, I assume they are more aerodynamic as they are a copy of the old Model S wheel spoke styling. In a street wheel perhaps the assumed better aero would be more useful than the lightness. (Sure would be nice to have data to inform our decision.)

RWD. For me if I can't get the close to stock, I will just order the winter tire combo from Tesla. Willing to give it time.

Very nice calculator. Where did the specs for the clearances come from? (I'm also curious if this was for a Perf or non-Perf model.)
I measured my M3 using a straight edge from the bottom and top edge of the stock 18" aero without the covers and have about 12mm to the inner edge up front and 22mm rear. I also have UP moderate springs and have about 26mm wheel well clearance up front and 20mm rear.

That sucks. any pics of the front? are they concave? I don't have the performance + package.
That offset is most likely hitting the spokes. There is 2mm of caliper clearance on the 18 X 8.5 +35 and no issues with the 19 X 9. What was the issue?

Even the TST 18 X 8.5 “flow forged” fit over the P3D+ calipers. Do you have pictures showing what the challenges were with that aggressive offset? BTW those are the figment for a Mitsubishi EVO Lancer and not designed for the Tesla Model 3. That fitment (+28) moves the wheel 18 mm outboard beyond the stock figment (+40). If you had added a 5-10mm spacer making it a +33 to +38 and a hub centric ring taking it from 73mm center bore to 64.1mm center bore you should be OK. Or avoid that mess and get these Titan 7 T-S5 (Set of Four Wheels) - 18x8.5 / +39 / 5x114 for Tesla Model 3 (Deposit) | Evasive Motorsports The idea is to reduce weight and not add it with spacers and rings. True?

25BFC769-6600-4EF0-9E1B-2C50E44096C7.png

Last edited:
That offset is most likely hitting the spokes. There is 2mm of caliper clearance on the 18 X 8.5 +35 and no issues with the 19 X 9. What was the issue?

Even the TST 18 X 8.5 “flow forged” fit over the P3D+ calipers. Do you have pictures showing what the challenges were with that aggressive offset? BTW those are the figment for a Mitsubishi EVO Lancer and not designed for the Tesla Model 3. That fitment (+28) moves the wheel 18 mm outboard beyond the stock figment (+40). If you had added a 5-10mm spacer making it a +33 to +38 and a hub centric ring taking it from 73mm center bore to 64.1mm center bore you should be OK. Or avoid that mess and get these Titan 7 T-S5 (Set of Four Wheels) - 18x8.5 / +39 / 5x114 for Tesla Model 3 (Deposit) | Evasive Motorsports The idea is to reduce weight and not add it with spacers and rings. True?

View attachment 340610
2mm may not be enough clearance for track use. At maximum lateral load the wheel will deflect - question is how much. All metal under load will deflect - depending on the distance from hub and amount of material it'll vary.

I setup and turn track cars and have some first hand experience with this. A couple years ago I had a set of forged wheels on a e90 m3 which had about 2mm clearance from the big brakes. There was some rubbing after track use. It's probably ok for street but for those who are tracking their cars should take note and periodically check. It would be nice for them to also report back here should there be any issues.

The "Mad Hungarian" put some 18x9 +30 wheels on his P3D+. See:

The +30 looks good on the car. Wonder if we can get that offset in Titan 7 for a bit more inner clearance in the front.

Other interesting thing is, this video proves that wheel weight doesn't really matter or at least the difference is so small that it's insignificant (5/100 of a sec difference). And he shrank the wheel diameter too which should have given him even more torque.