Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which mono block forged wheel size, color and style would you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found this wheels very similar to the Titan7s. It seems that new companies are trying to come up with cost effective forged wheels :):

Speedwell Forged Monoblock Wheel

Capture34.JPG

Last edited:
I found this wheels very similar to the Titan7s. It seems that new companies are trying to come up with cost effective forged wheels :):

Speedwell Forged Monoblock Wheel

View attachment 343457

Going by their other size available, this will be 18x9.5 +40.That likely won’t clear the suspension arm up front in an 18, and 9.5” +40 has had mixed opinions about if it clears even in 19”. Just warning before you jump on this bandwagon.

Going by their other size available, this will be 18x9.5 +40.That likely won’t clear the suspension arm up front in an 18, and 9.5” +40 has had mixed opinions about if it clears even in 19”. Just warning before you jump on this bandwagon.

Have you had issues with 18x9.5 +40 wheels? I know someone on the forums fitted enkei RPF1s 18x9.5 +35 with 265/40/18 tires with no issues.

• Disagree
Reactions: P85_DA
Have you had issues with 18x9.5 +40 wheels? I know someone on the forums fitted enkei RPF1s 18x9.5 +35 with 265/40/18 tires with no issues.

I have not, but I have seen a couple saying that the 9.5” +40 didn’t fit. Griffin Motorweks comes to mind as to why they didn’t use BBS CI-R in a square setup. That might have been a P+ though. Either way, +35 seems to be the safest for P+, and at least +38 to fit other cars. This is all just what I’ve seen posted. I’ve not tested any myself. True about the Hawaiian guy with 18x9.5 RPF1. I did forget about him. Maybe there is hope! Worst case, use a 5mm spacer.

I have not, but I have seen a couple saying that the 9.5” +40 didn’t fit. Griffin Motorweks comes to mind as to why they didn’t use BBS CI-R in a square setup. That might have been a P+ though. Either way, +35 seems to be the safest for P+, and at least +38 to fit other cars. This is all just what I’ve seen posted. I’ve not tested any myself. True about the Hawaiian guy with 18x9.5 RPF1. I did forget about him. Maybe there is hope! Worst case, use a 5mm spacer.
Oh got it .I don't have the P+ package so I don't have to worry about that stuff. Thanks.

• Disagree
Reactions: P85_DA
Also interested in a square 19 x 9.5 with 265 tires, assuming proper fit. Prefer a darker bronze or saten TI color. Will be a few months until I can buy though. Hopefully by then more people will come to an agreement that a square 19 x 9.5 provides the best balance of both track and street worthiness, and aesthetics

Last edited:
Edit: Looks like the +22 offset is not the same... Not sure how difficult that is to change. Guessing they would have to change the tooling in the forged.

For those interest in 19x9.5, they already make these for a F8X BMW fit. Weight is 20.6 Lbs. Wonder how difficult it would be to get the bolt pattern and lugs or what ever changed to a tesla fit? My guess is they machine those anyway so it should be an easy change but IDK.

WHEEL WEIGHT CHART

Last edited:
Reactions: Perry