Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which mono block forged wheel size, color and style would you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I always just call and ask for sales... they probably get emailed bombed due to having a public facing email and have to wade through hundreds of emails for every vendor selling Sh(*... just like where I work.. I spend 10 to 15 minutes every morning blocking SPAM just to get to the real emails..

• Informative
Reactions: SD_Engnr
For clarity, the 19x9.5 ET35 TS-5 should fit the non-PUP P3D (albeit slight poke depending on tire size), correct? How about when matched to UP dual rate springs?
If @MountainPass experience with 10 inch wheels with 275 mm tires up front is indicative, it may fit with no problems. Somewhat depends on specific tire shape and size too. (Tires of different designs, even of the same nominal size, do vary in shape: how broad the shoulders are, how tall the tire actually is, etc. Shoulder profiles actually vary a lot between designs.) Reference:

The Future – Tesla Model 3

Track Wheel+Tire Setup:
  • Advan RGIII Wheels
  • Front: 19×9 +25
  • Rear: 19×10 +35
  • Bridgestone RE71R Tires
  • Front: 245/40/19
  • Rear: 275/35/19
* Soon to be changed to 19×10 +35 with 275/35/19 all around. Believe it or not, the configuration run when we did a 1:18.9 at TMP was to use the 10″ / 275mm tires on the left side of the car, and the 9″ / 245mm tires on the right side of the car, as TMP is mostly right-hand corners!

• Helpful
Reactions: R1Fast
Titan 7 T-S5 (Set of Four Wheels) - 19x8.5 / +40 / 5x114 for Tesla Model 3 (Deposit)

Deposit Information:

Deposit of $500 is for a set of 4.
(NOTE: $100 is non-refundable if you choose to cancel the order before the initial release)

Price of Set of Four Wheels: $2350
Shipping is not included.
Once 8 sets of this fitment is reached, Titan 7 will start manufacturing.
ETA for arrival once 8 sets is reached is roughly 3-4 Months.
We will be in contact with all that have placed a deposit to update status throughout the process.
Once the wheel production has been completed for each size, we will contact each customer with paid deposits to finish the remaining balance and ship out the order.

UPDATE: 9/28/18 The 19" are now entering production.

Description:

Titan 7 is a wheel brand like no other. Our sole mission is to provide the enthusiast with the best performance wheel possible, period. We manufacture our wheels 100% in-house utilizing 10,000 TONS of industry leading pressure. Each design is fully optimized with the latest software analysis, laboratory testing, and real world track use. With over 40 years of combined experience in high level racing and wheel manufacturing - Titan 7 is poised to deliver wheels that are "Forged for All".

TITAN 7 T-S5 is a fully forged wheel designed completely with performance in mind. Pressurized with 10,000 TONS of industry leading pressure to give you a wheel that is incredibly strong while giving you all of the performance attributes you need in a track focused wheel. Upon close inspection you will notice strength adding ridges which have been strategically placed to give the wheel rigidity while keeping weight to a minimum. The split 5 spoke design was chosen for its motorsports heritage and track worthy structure. Each wheel from Titan 7 features traction improving bead seat knurling, beefed up inner rim flange for durability and strength, and logo machined accents. The T-S5 is designed for each application to clear all popular after market big brake kits while achieving maximum concavity. All wheels are durability tested according to JWL standards to ensure safety while you perform. Authentic performance from Titan 7. Forged for All.
Features:
- TITAN 7 Forged wheels carry a Limited Lifetime Structural warranty and a 1 year warranty for factory applied surface finishes and wheel accessories.
- All Titan 7 Wheels are Fully Forged.
- Load Rated espcially for the high torque the Tesla Model 3 generates
- Hub Bore Specific for the Tesla Model 3
- Center Caps are included
- Aluminum valve stem is included.
- All wheels are durability tested according to DOT / SAE and JWL / VIA standards to ensure safety while you perform.

Weight Savings:

Titan 7 T-S5 Wheel
19x8.5 / +40 / 5x114 Wheel Weight: 19.6lbs

Stock Wheels
18X8.5 +40 Weight: 21.6 lbs (Without Aero Cover), 23 lbs (With Aero Cover)
19x8.5 +40 Weight: 25.0 lbs
20x8.5 +35 Weight: 30-32 lbs (Speculated)
11829 Hamden Pl
Santa Fe Springs, CA 92746

(626) 336-3400
Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm
[email protected]

HE

• Informative
Reactions: outdoors
What is the current pricing now? I tried skimming the thread but couldn't figure out how much the 19x8.5 are for the TS5
Looks like Tesla is also coming out with a Forged Mono-Block Wheel for the Model 3. Bet they are 20's and bet they are made by TITAN :cool:

"Tesla is now adding a set of Forged Performance Wheels for Model 3 to the choices for this reward tier, though those won’t be available for installation until at least Summer 2019."

Source: https://electrek.co/2018/12/25/tesla-extends-referral-program-adds-hats-wheels-supercharging/

Looks like Tesla is also coming out with a Forged Mono-Block Wheel for the Model 3. Bet they are 20's and bet they are made by TITAN :cool:

"Tesla is now adding a set of Forged Performance Wheels for Model 3 to the choices for this reward tier, though those won’t be available for installation until at least Summer 2019."

Source: https://electrek.co/2018/12/25/tesla-extends-referral-program-adds-hats-wheels-supercharging/

I wonder what the styling will look like?

I wonder what the styling will look like?
Hopefully not like the ones at the rollout.. they looked like really tight turbines in 20+...

595ec178e4b0b2435873b071-1499382136787

Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 5.15.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 5.15.17 PM.png

Tried running through multiple pages in the thread but couldn't find an answer for this. Any idea how far along the Titan 7 T-R10 19x8.5 / +40 are and what kind of turnaround can be expected?

Or what about the 18x8.5 and would the 18's fit over the performance brakes?

Taking delivery of a Performance 3 this weekend and tire options are super limited and don't offer anything specific for snow (winter performance tires aren't the same obviously). Would love to get into a set of 18s or 19s that allow more options for 4 seasons of driving but getting past the brakes is the other issue I keep running into.

Tried running through multiple pages in the thread but couldn't find an answer for this. Any idea how far along the Titan 7 T-R10 19x8.5 / +40 are and what kind of turnaround can be expected?
We should start seeing wheels in the new year. Best Bet is to call Evasive Motorsports and get an ETA...

Or what about the 18x8.5 and would the 18's fit over the performance brakes? -
Yes the Titan7 18's fit all production Model 3's inclusive of the Performance 3.

Taking delivery of a Performance 3 this weekend and tire options are super limited and don't offer anything specific for snow (winter performance tires aren't the same obviously). Would love to get into a set of 18s or 19s that allow more options for 4 seasons of driving but getting past the brakes is the other issue I keep running into.

In addition to the Titan 7 18's, TST's are available also fit over the P's massive rear calipers. TST's are a lot heavier, but for winter with snow tires, you may as well drive on Steelies. Since you are in Denver, I would go summers above 50 degrees and drop to winters (snow) below 50 degrees..

Lots of folks rave about the Nokian Hakkapeliitta tires for winter driving. You really can"t argue that the Nordic people live in a pretty harsh climate and might know something about winter driving with more than 100 winter tire patents and high rankings in magazine tests year after year have made the Hakkapeliitta and other Nokian products legendary. I also like that they cater to the electric car buyer with a unique landing page for those buyers: Tires for electric cars / Nokian Tires

You also have to love the name, which comes from the Finnish Assault Cavalry that supported the Swedes in the 30 years war - known for cutting through anything on the battlefield.. somebody in their marketing department did their job!!

NOKIAN HAKKAPELIITTA R3
new satisfaction guarantee electric cars severe service emblem

5 | 5 reviews
The new Nordic non-studded Nokian Hakkapeliitta R3 winter tire has the perfect balance of safety and comfort. It adapts to all weather variations offering relentless grip and making driving controlled, precise and enjoyable. Nokian Hakkapeliitta R3..
Find out more

NOKIAN HAKKAPELIITTA 9
satisfaction guarantee electric cars severe service emblem

4.6 | 9 reviews
The new Nokian Hakkapeliitta 9 studded winter tire adapts to all forms of winter in a skilful and balanced manner. The unique, patented Nokian Tyres Functional Stud Concept is at the heart of the new product.
Find out more

• 235/45R18 98T XL Studded
    up to 118 max load 1650 lbLIST DEALERS

NOKIAN HAKKAPELIITTA 8
satisfaction guarantee severe service emblem

4.8 | 34 reviews
This high-end product has earned test wins in motoring magazines around the world; it is suited for drivers who do not want to compromise on winter safety.
Find out more

• 235/45R18 98T XL Studded
    up to 118 max load 1650 lbLIST DEALERS

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: outdoors
Are the Titan 7 in 18s available now? Guessing the 19x8.5 +40 won’t be available in the next 30 days?

I’m not opposed to running steelies and have considered it. My concerns were that 3mm lip though and finding ones that wouldn’t cause issues there and the calipers.

Love all of Nokians tires and definitely want to go that route.

The car will be going off-road in the winter and summer in the mountains (trails, not off path) so durability in the wheel and quality tire are key things I need.

Are the Titan 7 in 18s available now? Guessing the 19x8.5 +40 won’t be available in the next 30 days?

I’m not opposed to running steelies and have considered it. My concerns were that 3mm lip though and finding ones that wouldn’t cause issues there and the calipers.

Love all of Nokians tires and definitely want to go that route.

The car will be going off-road in the winter and summer in the mountains (trails, not off path) so durability in the wheel and quality tire are key things I need.
If you go with Steelies, you will need a 3mm offset ring and go up to a 19 inch wheel to clear the calipers in the rear...

like this.. except this guy got a 5mm wheel spacer ring..
T Sportline 19s on a P3D+ rattling like crazy

What do you guys think of VS08 – Vertini Wheels as an alternative for Titan T-S5.
They have the same look and about the same price as the Titans. Fully forged mono-block. Available now and with a lot more sizes and finish options. They also do custom center bore and lug nut config specific for Model 3. I asked and they weight 22 lbs. Forgot what the Titans weigh.