Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which mono block forged wheel size, color and style would you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If we’re putting out feelers for sizes, I am wanting 19x9 +25. With this, the wheel will extend out 16mm further, 4mm more inner clearance.

I am running 15mm/20mm spacers now on my 8.5” +35 P wheels (20”) as test fitment for this, and I love it. This wheel size would need a 5mm spacer in the rear to match what I currently have If you have one set of wheels. As the most versatile wheel width for the 3, a 9” width will accommodate 235 to 265mm tires. I am having them coated in bronze right now to even get an idea of how that will look. This fitment has no rubbing, no poke, but fills the wheel wells quite flush. Despite concerns of killing range, my P is exactly as dismal range as it was before the spacers. No change. Much lighter weight and smaller diameter should help range.

Attachments

• 92112C94-ACB9-44FC-B526-59D00C1ABAA9.jpeg
    92112C94-ACB9-44FC-B526-59D00C1ABAA9.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 136
  • 0AF3B08F-2687-46AB-BA09-2D25A380121A.jpeg
    0AF3B08F-2687-46AB-BA09-2D25A380121A.jpeg
    514.5 KB · Views: 114
  • 15B7715B-E4B7-4116-A587-A97161D6B4AF.jpeg
    15B7715B-E4B7-4116-A587-A97161D6B4AF.jpeg
    412.5 KB · Views: 123
Have you discussed with evasive about getting this set up (and how much)? I have a LR RWD and have wanted wider wheels/tires. I think the car is great but it reminds me of a horse with the stock width wheels--big body/skinny legs.

I'm going to assume he did, as it sounds like what I was told when I called to inquire about the T-R10 in 19x9.5. A minimum of 4 sets is needed for a different/new size to be considered.

Am I only the only one that doesn't want the same wheels as everyone else? I spoke to Mike, and he basically said 95% of the orders are for the T-S5. If you look around, every other wheel is this shape.

Soooooo, who's with me and interested in something different? Say, a set of the T-R10 in 19x9.5 +35 fitment?

If we can get at least 4 commitments (3 separate from myself), we can get these in to production.

Let me know!

It seems that Ambit wheels is making forged wheels for the Model 3 if you are looking for a different look. They make tons of casted and flow forged wheels but I guess they are getting in the monoblock forged business:

19" FC20-F Monoblock Forged Wheel | Tesla Model 3

There is pictures of some model 3s with their flow formed wheels.

If we’re putting out feelers for sizes, I am wanting 19x9 +25. With this, the wheel will extend out 16mm further, 4mm more inner clearance.

I am running 15mm/20mm spacers now on my 8.5” +35 P wheels (20”) as test fitment for this, and I love it. This wheel size would need a 5mm spacer in the rear to match what I currently have If you have one set of wheels. As the most versatile wheel width for the 3, a 9” width will accommodate 235 to 265mm tires. I am having them coated in bronze right now to even get an idea of how that will look. This fitment has no rubbing, no poke, but fills the wheel wells quite flush. Despite concerns of killing range, my P is exactly as dismal range as it was before the spacers. No change. Much lighter weight and smaller diameter should help range.

If you’re for a flush fitment And plan on lowering then I’d recommend a square width with staggered offset. So if you want to run 235’s then you can do the 9” 25mm in the front and a 9” 20mm or 17mm in the rest. Whatever is needed in the rest to make the wheel for the fender opening line the front. And keep the same concaboty front and rear. Pretty sure that’s what adv.1 did on their blue one. They are masters of wheel fitment in my book.

For me I’m looking for a 19x9.5” square with staggered offsets on a 265 tire all around. I think that would look tough. 20” would be fine too just less concavity and more weight. Don’t want to run a spacer.

This is what I’m planning for the model X 10.5 square with 285’s all around. It fits and looks so much better running same height front and rear tire vs stock.

@Nader I understand about having square with staggered offset, but it is silly to do so. The rear only need 5mm more than front. That’s not enough to be worth not being able to rotate tires. Just use a simple 5mm spacer. In this where we already have a hard time getting people wanting the same thing, you would then need EIGHT sets of staggered wheels to make this go. And good luck when they are only 5mm different and prevent being able to rotate.

More and more, I think I’d actually be great with a 8.5” wide wheel. People are putting up to 265 width. 235’s on 8.5” already leaves the wheel exposed for curb rash, so a 8.5” with 235-265 would be ideal

@Nader I understand about having square with staggered offset, but it is silly to do so. The rear only need 5mm more than front. That’s not enough to be worth not being able to rotate tires. Just use a simple 5mm spacer. In this where we already have a hard time getting people wanting the same thing, you would then need EIGHT sets of staggered wheels to make this go. And good luck when they are only 5mm different and prevent being able to rotate.

More and more, I think I’d actually be great with a 8.5” wide wheel. People are putting up to 265 width. 235’s on 8.5” already leaves the wheel exposed for curb rash, so a 8.5” with 235-265 would be ideal
If you don't mind the balloon look then fine but for me tires look more pleasing to the eye when they are square or a little stretched. So 9.5" width is perfect. You can run 265 (square look), 255 (slightly stretched which will look like the stock Aero look), or 245 (a bit more stretched but still well within spec).

If you don't mind the balloon look then fine but for me tires look more pleasing to the eye when they are square or a little stretched. So 9.5" width is perfect. You can run 265 (square look), 255 (slightly stretched which will look like the stock Aero look), or 245 (a bit more stretched but still well within spec).

That’s great. You should get the 19x9.5” being offered. My preference is for the stock width 8.5” but more flush but would also do the 9” but more flush than being offered. I just don’t want to spend this much money and still use spacers all around. The 9” is just closer to what is already being offered whereas the 8.5” is truly different. C’mon people, 19x8.5 +20. Who’s in?

That’s great. You should get the 19x9.5” being offered. My preference is for the stock width 8.5” but more flush but would also do the 9” but more flush than being offered. I just don’t want to spend this much money and still use spacers all around. The 9” is just closer to what is already being offered whereas the 8.5” is truly different. C’mon people, 19x8.5 +20. Who’s in?

Will be pricier, but I bet the folks at @SignatureWheel will take care of your needs.

$2500 vs $4000? I think I’ll try my luck with this. They make a great wheel and the first ones to understand how to get the offset right. I just can’t justify that price.

I hear you. I like what they have, but after seeing the price of these Titans, I'm having a hard time justifying the price. I thought I saw a post regarding introductory pricing for the 3 somewhere?