Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which mono block forged wheel size, color and style would you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Xenoilphobe

Jan 2, 2014
DC Swamp
Ok guys you know the deal - we are trying to get a group buy nailed down on these forged Mono-block wheels:

Price ~$1900 per set, the more we order the more we save....

Titan 7 Forged Wheels - Forged For All

You get to vote two times (in case you want staggered)

The Center Bore will be 64.1 Tesla stock and for the new performance model with the 3mm lip will also be accommodated.
The lug size will be Tesla Stock...

If you have more questions I linked to the old poll....sorry we are not going for super wide rears as I suspect the majority of the cars sold will be AWD's.... got more questions - read the original poll here

model-3-titan-7-jpg.326174

@MountainPass what wheel fitment works best with your coilovers?

Model 3 | Sports Coilover Suspension
Model 3 | Comfort Coilover Suspension

MODEL 3 | REAR UPPER CONTROL ARMS (CAMBER) - $395
MODEL 3 | REAR TOE ARMS - $385

Track Wheel+Tire Setup used by MPP:
  • Advan RGIII Wheels
  • Front: 19×9 +25
  • Rear: 19×10 +35
  • Bridgestone RE71R Tires
  • Front: 245/40/19
  • Rear: 275/35/19
* Soon to be changed to 19×10 +35 with 275/35/19 all around. Believe it or not, the configuration run when we did a 1:18.9 at TMP was to use the 10″ / 275mm tires on the left side of the car, and the 9″ / 245mm tires on the right side of the car, as TMP is mostly right-hand corners!

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: JeffC
Voted already, I'll bite the bullet for the AWD peeps and settle for 19 x 9 +35 all around with 265/35/19 ps4's and take the range hit, whats a few more charging stops on road trips anyway?
The good thing about a 9" wheel width is that we still have the option to run the stock size tire or a 245/40/19 and not be on the edge of the max width to look streched
@debuggr and @Blu Angel, we good?

Wheel Offset Calculator
Clearance will be tight based on my previous measurements, looks like we will have a little over 1/4"

Last edited:
Reactions: Blu Angel
\\\\\\\
@MountainPass what wheel fitment works best with your coilovers?

Model 3 | Sports Coilover Suspension
Model 3 | Comfort Coilover Suspension

MODEL 3 | REAR UPPER CONTROL ARMS (CAMBER) - $395
MODEL 3 | REAR TOE ARMS - $385

Track Wheel+Tire Setup used by MPP:
  • Advan RGIII Wheels
  • Front: 19×9 +25
  • Rear: 19×10 +35
  • Bridgestone RE71R Tires
  • Front: 245/40/19
  • Rear: 275/35/19
* Soon to be changed to 19×10 +35 with 275/35/19 all around. Believe it or not, the configuration run when we did a 1:18.9 at TMP was to use the 10″ / 275mm tires on the left side of the car, and the 9″ / 245mm tires on the right side of the car, as TMP is mostly right-hand corners!
looks like the 275/35/19 push in .55" Wheel Offset Calculator
this pic I took shows a 5/8" diameter bottle or about .625" clearance, is it really that close? also just for my knowledge base, what suspension part is that cast arm called? is it an upper control arm?
fullsizeoutput_f22.jpeg

Voted already, I'll bite the bullet for the AWD peeps and settle for 19 x 9 +35 all around with 265/35/19 ps4's and take the range hit, whats a few more charging stops on road trips anyway?
The good thing about a 9" wheel width is that we still have the option to run the stock size tire or a 245/40/19 and not be on the edge of the max width to look streched
@debuggr and @Blu Angel, we good?

Wheel Offset Calculator
Clearance will be tight based on my previous measurements, looks like we will have a little over 1/4"
If you're going with 265/35/19 you might as well get 19 x 9.5 +35 wheels so the tire won't look so bulged out. the clearance will be the same since the tire is wider than the rim.
See: Rim & Tire Size Calculator. Custom Offsets
This is why I say figure out what tire you want that won't rub while keeping within 1% deviation from stock diameter and then match the rim to it.

@debuggr and @Blu Angel, we good

We good. :)

I do wonder, though, how the voting/sales would change if there were a 19x8.5 option. The more conservative side of me might actually prefer that. @Xenoilphobe is it too late to add that option? I know a bunch of people have already voted ...

We good. :)

I do wonder, though, how the voting/sales would change if there were a 19x8.5 option. The more conservative side of me might actually prefer that. @Xenoilphobe is it too late to add that option? I know a bunch of people have already voted ...

So you would like essentially Stock 19's in 19 X 8.5 +40 ET....

Remember we have to order 40 pieces..per physical config -- we already have enough interest in 19 X 9 to place and order - colors happen after production.. so I can combine the totals for Satin and Black to pass that onto Titan this morning.

Also the website software here limits how many poll questions I could ask -- I wanted to do "other" tell me what you want, but was limited by the software on this website.....

I would have to start another poll to get all the options everyone was asking about... tell me what you want and believe me - if there is enough interest it will be seen by the production guys and Evasive MotorSports - the distributor..

I am leaving this poll open for SEVEN Months so if we get a request for other sizes I will get that into production too once we hit 40 pieces for the same physical config... coating comes after that, so I can add those together to get an 10 vehicle order out the door... BTW tons of Model S owners have been PMing me for a 19, 20 and 21 inch wheel from Titan 7 as well.. so I may have to run another group buy in the Model S forums... hell I can get to 8 pieces or 2 sets just for my Model S.

Screen Shot 2018-08-17 at 8.12.19 AM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: debuggr
All just pushed our first 40 unit block to Eddie Lee @ Titan and copied Michael Chang @ Evasive MotorSports this AM....for the following:

T-S5 FORGED SPLIT 5 SPOKE in 19 X 9 with +35 ET

Keep posting and I will push the other configs when we get a 40 unit order for other fitments -- this will help lower our per unit cost, so dont feel compelled to "herd" on a config that others are voting on... also you can just post the config you want I tally those too if my new poll doesn't hit your specs....

I already have two requests for 19 X 9.5 with +30 ET too....