Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group Buy Poll for Mono-Block Forged Alloy Wheels by Titan

What size what you prefer for Mono-Block Forged Wheels for the Model 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Changed to other. Not really wanting to go to the staggered world. Happily would take 19s wider or 19s aero.
Confirmed that 19 X 9 with +35 ET fit fine

My Model 3 with New Wheels

model 3 tire and off set staggered and square.png

Last edited:
full

Why on earth are they going to cost about $600 more than any other make they have now?

show me the link to the Tesla spec Mono Block Forged wheel in 19 x 9 with +35 ET and 64.1 center bore please - I've been looking.. forever. Titan 7 doesn't make them yet... I know because I have several threads going with their factory GM...

Also I high sided the estimate until we pick the wheel size, right now 19 x 8.5 or 19 x 9 seem to be the most popular...

TMCer's
I have been in dialog with Titan 7 Forged Wheels on a product made just for the Model 3 and would like to do a poll to gauge interest. I don't work for them and don't get any benefit, besides getting a high quality mono-block forged wheel at a reasonable price made specifically for the Model 3.

For those who are not familiar with mono-block forged wheels they provide SIGNIFICANT benefits to EV owners by
reducing unsprung weigh, improved performance in all areas including acceleration, braking, cornering, less strain on drivetrain, there will be improved miles per charge. It’s already been tested (by Titan for special project for an unnamed customer). Additionally Mono-block forged wheels are stronger per pound than any other manufacturing technology at this price point. The only product stronger per pound is carbon fiber, but those are currently 7 X the price of these wheels and considered a bespoke product at this point.

Retail price would be ~ $2400 for four and the weight would be ~ 20lbs per wheel in stock Model 3 size of 19 X 8.5 +40 ET. with 64.1 center bore with an ET 40 (same specs as the stock 19 inch wheel). The poll will determine which size I provide to Eddie Lee - the GM for Titan Wheels.

Color will be Satin Titanium color with machined inner spoke details "Forged"

View attachment 323551

Hoorah for leading this group buy for Titan T-S5 forged wheels
$2400 US is a good retail price.
Perhaps with 10+ orders, the group buy price could be further reduced to $2200!

I second the larger wheel size
Front : 19" x 9" +38
Rear : 19" x 10" or 19" x 10.5" +45

Not sure on the offset or the tire sizes.