Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group Buy Poll for Mono-Block Forged Alloy Wheels by Titan

What size what you prefer for Mono-Block Forged Wheels for the Model 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Really like the idea of the staggered set up now a lot, I think since the wheels will be so light that having slightly heavier 245/4019 front and 275/35/19 in back will be even better than 235/265 as tires have a little more width and higher load rating, other members have this set up and have not heard yet about range hit or how they like the handling, maybe someone who has this already will read this and chime in.

@FlyNavy01 does have a nice set of 19 8.5, 9.5 lightweight wheels, 22 and 23.2 lbs, with pilot sport 4s in the 245,275 staggered set up, will be looking forward to his reviews

Last edited:
Really like the idea of the staggered set up now a lot, I think since the wheels will be so light that having slightly heavier 245/4019 front and 275/35/19 in back will be even better than 235/265 as tires have a little more width and higher load rating, other members have this set up and have not heard yet about range hit or how they like the handling, maybe someone who has this already will read this and chime in.

@FlyNavy01 does have a nice set of 19 8.5, 9.5 lightweight wheels, 22 and 23.2 lbs, with pilot sport 4s in the 245,275 staggered set up, will be looking forward to his reviews

Definitely agree on staggered set-up with 245/40/19 (Fr) and 275/35/19 (Rr)

We now have a distributor and pricing! Pricing will be lower than I originally posted. More info as I document all the details!!! Shooting for less than $2K in the 19 inch fitment!

Xenoilphobe, Thx again for leading this group buy.
Looks like there are lots of options.
Have I summarized correctly?

Regular Set-up
19 x 8.5 +40 (Front & Rear)
or 19 x 9.0 +40 (Front & Rear)
or. 19 x 9.5 +40. (Front & Rear)

Staggered Set-up.
19 x 8.5. +40 (Front)
19 x 9.0. +40 (Front)
Or. 19 x 9.5 +40 (Front)

19 x 10.0 +35 (Rear)
Or. 19 x 10.5. +35 (Rear)
Or. 19 x 11.0. +35 Rear)

Do these sizes and offsets make sense?
BTW, which staggered set would be ideal for a 245/40/19 and 275/35/19 tires on a lowered TM3 with coilovers?
I'm thinking 19 x 8.5 +40 (Fr) and 19 x 10.0 +35 (Rear)

But it currently looks funny because the rears are sunken in more (would need maybe 5-10mm spacers) in order to look the same as the fronts
Are you saying that the distance from the hub to the outer fender is different in the front than in the rear on the Model 3? If so then why don't the stock wheels which are a square setup look more sunken in the back?

I would like a 19 x 9 +35 or 19.5 x 9 +35 squared. This way you can fit a either a 245 or a 265 up front.

9 inch is one of the most versatile width as it can accommodate tires from 235 to 275. 8.5 is limited to 255 tires max.

18 x 9 +35 ET would be good too

Most of the wheel manufacture produces blanks that can later be customized to have different offsets. It is the Case here? if it is, all we need to find out what size and width and then each customer can customize the offset as they wish.

Last edited:
We now have a distributor and pricing! Pricing will be lower than I originally posted. More info as I document all the details!!! Shooting for less than $2K in the 19 inch fitment!
Is there a possibility for a brighter finish option like a light silver. I have MSM color and the titanium clashes with the MSM. I photoshoped them to see what the look would be like and the colors are not different enough for a good contrast and close enough where they must match to look good. Unfortunately their hews are different enough where they clash.

Can someone clarify for me how and why lowering the car changes wheel clearance.

When you squat the car down, like having football players inside the car, suspension would have to pivot inwards as it compresses, would need different offsets for the same look as not lowered. I need to google a better explanation, lol

Any idea why Tesla would do this?
you can measure it yourself to confirm. I don’t think the awd is different either. But it appears that they made a lot of room in the rears to accommodate wider wheels would be my guess as to why

Nice!, I'm Ready! @Xenoilphobe do you know the load rating target for these wheels? 750kg would be nice as the car is heavy for its size but 680 would work, just curious.

Last edited:
When you squat the car down, like having football players inside the car, suspension would have to pivot inwards as it compresses, would need different offsets for the same look as not lowered. I need to google a better explanation, lol

you can measure it yourself to confirm. I don’t think the awd is different either. But it appears that they made a lot of room in the rears to accommodate wider wheels would be my guess as to why
That would explain why in a lot of pictures with after market wheels the rears look more concave (less offset). Probably in order to make both front and rear be flush with the fender.