Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group Buy: Southern California/West Side: Tint/PPF/Ceramic via Concours Auto Spa

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Consolidating forums post..

With help of others on the Tesla Motors Club Forums we have been able to put together an attractive deal for Tesla owners for owners who reside in the SoCal area.

Worth mentioning that this has been around for a few months, with great success and great reviews with many and many happy clients.

LA TESLA DETAILING GROUP BUY

PRICING:
Concours has offered our community excellent prices on the services below. If you opt to get a package deal there is an opportunity for even more savings!

Package pricing will decrease as more community members participate! We are trying to exceed 20 package sales so please share with friends who own any Tesla (Model X/S/3).

People who participated in the PPF/Ceramic/Tint package prior to exceeding 20 package sales will get a rebate based on their purchase when we exceed 20 sales (subject to tier rebate and verification).

**Vendor has the right to refuse service, and discontinue the group pricing and/or rebate AFTER 20 package sales.**

Prices below are for Model X only and may vary for Model 3 & S.

Paint Protection Film (PPF)
This deal is for Suntek Ultra Custom with wrapped edges & comes with a 10 year warranty (all custom fit, no plotters forms here!!)

Option 1: $1,500

Full Frontal: Includes Front Fenders, Bumper, Hood, Lights, Mirrors

Time in shop: 1 day

Option 2: $4500

360 (Full) PPF

Time in shop: 1 - 2 days

PPF Add Ons:
Rocker Panels - $350

Luggage Strip - $40

Single Stage Paint Correction - $350 (Water spots or visual swirls)
Time in shop: 1 day

2 Stage Paint Correction - $550 (If you ever been thru a gas station car wash, you'll need this)
Time in shop: 2 days

Tint:
Option 1: $480
Full Suntek CIR (Ceramic) Tint
Includes: All Side Windows and Rear Window (Does not include Large Front Windshield, or Small Falcon Windows located on Falcon doors)
Time in shop: 1/2 day

Ceramic Coating:
(**Tier Rebate is applicable only to Full Packages; Full Tint, PPF, and applicable Ceramic Coating noted below.**)
(**Modesta Coatings rebate are considered the same as Option 1-3**)
All products are Gtechniq, a UK based company and Price includes gloss enhancement Paint Correction.

Option 1: $1520|Crystal Serum Ultra plus EXOv3 Topper (10 year warranty)

• $300 rebate for Ultra and above (20+ Appts)
Option 2: $1300 | Crystal Serum Ultra (9 year warranty)

• $300 rebate for Ultra and above (20+ Appts)
Option 3: $1130 | Crystal Serum Light (5 year warranty)

• $200 rebate for Serum Light (20+ Appts)
Option 4: $950 | Crystal Laquer plus EXOv3 Topper (3 year warranty)

• $100 rebate for Lacquer (20+ Appts)
Option 5: $300

Flight Polymer (2 year)

Option 6: $100

Menzerna (4 months)

Option 7: $100

Carnuba Wax (3 months)

Other:
Chrome Delete - $580

Center Console Wrap - $150

Additional discounts can be applied, speak to Doug for more details!!

CONTACT INFO:
Please mention Tesla Motors Club to get the discount!

Doug @ Concours
340 Van Ness Ave E
Torrance, CA 90501
424-488-2073

Yelp Reviews

Additional discounts can be applied, speak to Doug for more details!!

Reminder to register your appointments at the following @
LA Tesla Detailing Group Buy
(this enables me to vet out and track all appts and services.

(shareable link) LA Tesla Group Buy

Post here for any questions/comments.

I highly advise against doing the front windshield, as its literally not worth it. Blackout taillights and Dashcam will have to be discussed with Doug.

I disagree on front wind shield. The glare and heat reduction is tremendous. My main regret is going with photosync 75 instead of 65.

You can always add that later from someone who is prepared with the larger rolls.

I concur but I know Doug has pushed back when I have wanted it installed but that was a while ago.

I would invite you to speak to him and just mention the group buy here.

I disagree on front wind shield. The glare and heat reduction is tremendous. My main regret is going with photosync 75 instead of 65.

You can always add that later from someone who is prepared with the larger rolls.

Wanted to chime in, just picked up my X from Doug and his son Brett this morning. Very professional group and did an excellent job. Would highly recommend. I didn't know anything about any of these stuff prior, and Doug really spent time educating me on the benefits. I went w/ the full front and the ceramic coating.

Here's Doug's email: [email protected]

Doug is really good at educating us newbies.

Don’t forget to log in your job on the google page.

Wanted to chime in, just picked up my X from Doug and his son Brett this morning. Very professional group and did an excellent job. Would highly recommend. I didn't know anything about any of these stuff prior, and Doug really spent time educating me on the benefits. I went w/ the full front and the ceramic coating.

Here's Doug's email: [email protected]

They also have a location in Marina Del Rey.

@mobilesuit818 it's not obviously clear to me if the price you posted for full PPF is before or after the rebate. I was charged a different price for full PPF and I did reference the Tesla Motor Club.

After seeing the M3 forum, I took my first MX to them two weeks ago for full PPF. It's going back in for Chrome Delete and Tint next week. Going to have them do our second MX also.

Sounds good!
I need from the group buy:
- window tint
- Chrome delete
- Ceramic coating

I also need and I wonder if they can do it there too:
- Windshield tint (one piece)
- Blackout taillights
- Dashcam

Echoing that they won't do windshield tint.
They can do Dashcam.

Yep, I’ll edit the post to reflect the MDR location, total miss on my part.

The price listed is for solely on the group buy, and the rebate is an additional on top of that, which will be sent back to you, once your group of 20 is met, if that makes sense.

The amount of rebate will depend on the type of ceramic coating as there is a few. Either way it’s a win win.

Please register with all the specifics using the google sheet, that’s how I’m keeping track of all everything.

PM me your info and I’ll be happy to get the group buy price honored and get you all squared away.

When you place your deposit for the 2nd M, please register that as well.

They also have a location in Marina Del Rey.

@mobilesuit818 it's not obviously clear to me if the price you posted for full PPF is before or after the rebate. I was charged a different price for full PPF and I did reference the Tesla Motor Club.

After seeing the M3 forum, I took my first MX to them two weeks ago for full PPF. It's going back in for Chrome Delete and Tint next week. Going to have them do our second MX also.

Echoing that they won't do windshield tint.
They can do Dashcam.

Just communicated with Doug.

Apparently, full wrap for MX is $4900 NOT $4500 as OP stated.

I don’t know about other stuff, but you can do better on full MX wrap in So Cal (I did) even with a tiny rebate and 5 percent off Doug is offering.

Not sure where you get that info from, but ill let the historic data speak.

There are quite a few Tesla's owners that have nothing but good feedback about Concours and as mentioned previously, i personally vetted out at least 5x shops..and no one came close to the quality as I am a bit OCD when it comes to finishes.

I wouldn’t recommend this place if you’re looking for high quality installs. Anyone who’s still waiting to get theirs protected let me know.

Just communicated with Doug.

Apparently, full wrap for MX is $4900 NOT $4500 as OP stated.

I don’t know about other stuff, but you can do better on full MX wrap in So Cal (I did) even with a tiny rebate and 5 percent off Doug is offering.
How much did you pay for your full wrap? when and where?

I did reach out to Doug to inquire on availability for our second MX and he did mention the price is $4900 for the MX which is what I expected. @mobilesuit818 I think $4500 is the pricing for the M3.

How much did you pay for your full wrap? when and where?

I did reach out to Doug to inquire on availability for our second MX and he did mention the price is $4900 for the MX which is what I expected. @mobilesuit818 I think $4500 is the pricing for the M3.

Worked it out with Doug and he will honor that price if you also get the other services done as well.

Not telling anyone to use one shop versus another, but make sure everyone is comparing apples to apples.

I believe Doug is on the few that actually does a custom install versus templates..

Worked it out with Doug and he will honor that price if you also get the other services done as well.

Not telling anyone to use one shop versus another, but make sure everyone is comparing apples to apples.

I believe Doug is on the few that actually does a custom install versus templates..

I had my last install done by Transhine in Whittier. Going back to them for my new p100d. They beat anyone’s price and quality is beyond great.

They do use precut XPEL, but over 98 percent of the car is covered. On my first MX, it looked fantastic. I actually do not want custom wrap because they need to take off panels, headlights for that. No, thank you.

If you decide to check out Transhine, ask for Jesus or Bill. Tell them Jacob sent you .

(P.S. I have absolutely no financial incentive or otherwise with the shop. Just a happy customer).

8021A070-734D-4EB7-A240-1DA6E72387CC.jpeg AC25559C-6A5A-47C8-9425-0FF31EA16044.jpeg 74F7DFDD-7AA0-44B5-8AC1-532913A9CD8E.jpeg A63C7349-D9BB-4EEB-9663-92B2BD3C8B89.jpeg 0616667B-4EB0-4D0C-91EF-2D9487324C09.jpeg Here are picture of my first MX done by Transhine over a year ago.

Reactions: MXWing
Custom install doesn't necessarily mean that panels/headlights are removed, just saying the point is to wrap the edges as much as possible.

I also have no incentive here, just spreading the word on what ive used.

I am sure there are always better pricing and service out there, i just haven't met any other shops that can walk the talk, intention here is not de-value another shop.

I had my last install done by Transhine in Whittier. Going back to them for my new p100d. They beat anyone’s price and quality is beyond great.

They do use precut XPEL, but over 98 percent of the car is covered. On my first MX, it looked fantastic. I actually do not want custom wrap because they need to take off panels, headlights for that. No, thank you.

If you decide to check out Transhine, ask for Jesus or Bill. Tell them Jacob sent you .

(P.S. I have absolutely no financial incentive or otherwise with the shop. Just a happy customer).

Reactions: MXWing

Which other services? What if someone does PPF, Chrome Delete and Tint? Is ceramic coating required to get that price?