Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group Buy: Suma Convex Side Mirrors WITHOUT Blue Tint

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Aw dang. I didn't realize that this had an end-date so soon. :-( I think I want a set of each. I have no idea which way I'll like them best. If there's a way for me to jump in for a second set (I've already pre-ordered a standard tinted set), please let me know.

Aw dang. I didn't realize that this had an end-date so soon. :-( I think I want a set of each. I have no idea which way I'll like them best. If there's a way for me to jump in for a second set (I've already pre-ordered a standard tinted set), please let me know.
Sorry pre-orders have ended but perhaps you could wait for them to offer a sale on the non-tinted ones. Then again, I’m not entirely sure if this was a one-time offering or something they are looking to add permanently to their lineup.

@TydalForce the non-blue was a special request. At this point, we don't have a plan to offer them in the future. Suma blue mirrors are back in stock and ready to ship though

I’m going to guess the reason for non blue
special request is preference, as is choice
between options of defrost and turn signals?

sorry to hear they were “one off” the blue
is not something I desire to be looking thru
day in day out, rather than true color, sorry.

ok, I'm checking right now whether our factory has a slot that we can make a batch for the non-tinted, stay tuned.

I ordered from you guys in the first round, but I feel like the true “killer app” would be if you guys could figure out a way to maintain all functionality (e.g. defrosting AND auto dimming) while also being convex :)

Update on the next group buy for non-blue mirrors. Just confirmed that we can kick off in late January to early February. Expected delivery is mid to late March. I'll start a new thread when the pre-order is ready.

The blue mirrors are available now (15% off sale) for those we don't want to wait :).

please post here when new thread/order is opened,
so as to make it easier to not miss this group buy...

Reactions: SumaPerformance