Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

GROUP BUY - TSportline Model S Lowering Springs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Many board members have purchased and are very happy with the TSportline lowering springs for Model S. Unfortunately TSportline sold out of the springs and has discontinued keeping the springs in inventory due to a lack of demand. I exchanged emails with Jon at TSportline this afternoon and they will order another run of the springs if we can come up with 8 people. So, if you have coils and would like to lower your ride height inline with the 'Standard' setting on the Smart Air Suspension cars while providing a slightly more aggressive stance without harming ride quality then lets band together and make this happen.

Link to springs on the TSportline website: Tesla Model S Lowering Springs

Description from website:
"Our Model S Lowering Springs improve the ride quality of the Tesla Model S by lowering the ride height by approximately 1″ (25.4mm) and improves handling for spirited enthusiasts and style minded drivers. Our Model S Lowering Springs are for Model S owners without the “Smart Air Suspension” option.

Application: 70, 75, 85, P85, P85+, 90.

Our lowering springs are incompatible with 60D, 70D, 75D, 85D and 90D."

Please comment here or DM me if interested.

Many board members have purchased and are very happy with the TSportline lowering springs for Model S. Unfortunately TSportline sold out of the springs and has discontinued keeping the springs in inventory due to a lack of demand. I exchanged emails with Jon at TSportline this afternoon and they will order another run of the springs if we can come up with 8 people. So, if you have coils and would like to lower your ride height inline with the 'Standard' setting on the Smart Air Suspension cars while providing a slightly more aggressive stance without harming ride quality then lets band together and make this happen.

Link to springs on the TSportline website: Tesla Model S Lowering Springs

Description from website:
"Our Model S Lowering Springs improve the ride quality of the Tesla Model S by lowering the ride height by approximately 1″ (25.4mm) and improves handling for spirited enthusiasts and style minded drivers. Our Model S Lowering Springs are for Model S owners without the “Smart Air Suspension” option.

Application: 70, 75, 85, P85, P85+, 90.

Our lowering springs are incompatible with 60D, 70D, 75D, 85D and 90D."

Please comment here or DM me if interested.
Booner were you able to get a set of lowering springs from TSportline? I'm interested in lowering my 2016 Tesla Model S RWD. Does anyone know if H&R or Eibach makes lowering springs for non-D Model S?