Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group Offer: The Windows Tinting - Orange County, CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone!
Just wanted to reach out and provide you with an offer from the guys at The Windows Tinting in Santa Ana, CA

2100 E McFadden Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92705

Look them up on Google or Yelp and you will see the flawless work they do on Model 3's

ALL SERVICES ARE 15% OFF WITH MY REFERRAL

STANDARD TINTS:
LLumar ATC (Dyed Film) (Available in 5%, 25%, 35%)
REGULAR PRICE: $360

LLumar CTX (Ceramic) (Available in 5%, 25%, 35%, 50%)
REGULAR PRICE: $560

LLumar Air 80 (Ceramic 80%) (Only available in 80%)
REGULAR PRICE: $600

LLumar IRX (Supreme Nano Infrared Rejection Ceramic) (Available 15%, 30%, 50%)
REGULAR PRICE: $700

(NOTE)
We only provide one piece rear windshields. Due to the fact that they look way better than having a seem in the middle of the windshield.

WINDSHIELD TINTS:
LLumar ATC REGULAR PRICE: $140

LLumar CTX or Air 80 REGULAR PRICE: $160

LLumar IRX REGULAR PRICE: $200

*3M Crystalline is available but pricing is only given over the phone

ALL TINTS HAVE LIFETIME WARRANTY
Window tint installs do take roughly about 2-3 hours to complete, any windshield or sunroof installs may extend the wait time to about 4 hours.

Call and ask for Ronnie and let him know that Dylan referred you to get the discount. Or message me and I can hook you up personally.

Here is some information about the tints they use:

[LLumar ATC] Dyed Window Tints

Smart and stylish, in shades from misty fog to celebrity charcoal.

Do you imagine yourself gliding down the road like a spy, disguised by sophisticated cover? Rolling like a rock star, bass thumping in dramatic darkness? Or do you simply want a charcoal to match your factory privacy glass? With our dyed window tint, you’re free to dream up a look that will transform your car from ordinary to envy inspiring. Our dyed window tint is definitely high on style. Still, it's a smart buy that’s worthy of your auto investment. Every shade can turn heads, resist scratches, reduce annoying glare, and block 99 percent of UV rays. Our dyed window tint is a mixture of polyethylene, UV blockers and premium dye that’s extruded into a micro-thin sheet, then coated with a second UV blocker and adhesive. Other tints films have dye applied only to the surface, making them less durable and likely to discolor.

[LLumar CTX] Ceramic Window Tint

Smart and full-featured. Choose ceramic tint for clear connectivity and excellent ability to tame heat, glare and UV rays.

Our innovative ceramic window tint is available in a generous range of sophisticated charcoal shades, so you can create precisely the look you want. Every single stylish shade is paired with nanoceramic technology. This manufacturing innovation makes it possible to deliver excellent heat rejection, glare control and UV protection that’s completely metal-free, so it won’t interfere with signals from your electronic devices. If you’re demanding and want your car to get noticed, you’ve found your match in ceramic auto tints. Our auto tints start with components like color stable dye and powerful adhesive. We manufacture to the strictest standards, too. This means adding nanoceramic particles for heat rejection, plus more technology for UV protection and scratch resistance. Watch the video to see the complex components of our ceramic window tint come to life and connect with a dealer today to learn about pricing and installation.

[Llumar IRX] Infrared Rejection Tints

Coolest and premium throughout. Select infrared-rejecting ceramic tint for deluxe, top-of-the-line features and our best IR-blocking technology.

Drive in style, revel in cool comfort and connect with ease, thanks to all the features loaded into our sophisticated infrared-rejecting ceramic window tints. The solar control technology in these top-of-the-line window films targets all of the sun’s heat-generating rays: visible light rays, ultraviolet (UV) rays, and infrared (IR) rays. Since all our tints have 99% UV protection and your personal style likely decides tint shade, the comfort-driven focus on IR takes this category of tints to the top. Feel the difference when you compare identical darkness levels of our premium infrared rejecting tints with lower-level film products. You can expect our IR-rejecting ceramic tints to deliver in areas beyond heat rejection as well. They’re available in a generous range of color-stable shades and offer excellent electronic connectivity, durable scratch resistance and impressive glare control. Connect with a dealer today to learn about pricing and installation.

Hey everyone!
Just wanted to reach out and provide you with an offer from the guys at The Windows Tinting in Santa Ana, CA

2100 E McFadden Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92705

Look them up on Google or Yelp and you will see the flawless work they do on Model 3's

ALL SERVICES ARE 15% OFF WITH MY REFERRAL

STANDARD TINTS:
LLumar ATC (Dyed Film) (Available in 5%, 25%, 35%)
REGULAR PRICE: $360

LLumar CTX (Ceramic) (Available in 5%, 25%, 35%, 50%)
REGULAR PRICE: $560

LLumar Air 80 (Ceramic 80%) (Only available in 80%)
REGULAR PRICE: $600

LLumar IRX (Supreme Nano Infrared Rejection Ceramic) (Available 15%, 30%, 50%)
REGULAR PRICE: $700

(NOTE)
We only provide one piece rear windshields. Due to the fact that they look way better than having a seem in the middle of the windshield.

WINDSHIELD TINTS:
LLumar ATC REGULAR PRICE: $140

LLumar CTX or Air 80 REGULAR PRICE: $160

LLumar IRX REGULAR PRICE: $200

*3M Crystalline is available but pricing is only given over the phone

ALL TINTS HAVE LIFETIME WARRANTY
Window tint installs do take roughly about 2-3 hours to complete, any windshield or sunroof installs may extend the wait time to about 4 hours.

Call and ask for Ronnie and let him know that Dylan referred you to get the discount. Or message me and I can hook you up personally.

Here is some information about the tints they use:

[LLumar ATC] Dyed Window Tints

Smart and stylish, in shades from misty fog to celebrity charcoal.

Do you imagine yourself gliding down the road like a spy, disguised by sophisticated cover? Rolling like a rock star, bass thumping in dramatic darkness? Or do you simply want a charcoal to match your factory privacy glass? With our dyed window tint, you’re free to dream up a look that will transform your car from ordinary to envy inspiring. Our dyed window tint is definitely high on style. Still, it's a smart buy that’s worthy of your auto investment. Every shade can turn heads, resist scratches, reduce annoying glare, and block 99 percent of UV rays. Our dyed window tint is a mixture of polyethylene, UV blockers and premium dye that’s extruded into a micro-thin sheet, then coated with a second UV blocker and adhesive. Other tints films have dye applied only to the surface, making them less durable and likely to discolor.

[LLumar CTX] Ceramic Window Tint

Smart and full-featured. Choose ceramic tint for clear connectivity and excellent ability to tame heat, glare and UV rays.

Our innovative ceramic window tint is available in a generous range of sophisticated charcoal shades, so you can create precisely the look you want. Every single stylish shade is paired with nanoceramic technology. This manufacturing innovation makes it possible to deliver excellent heat rejection, glare control and UV protection that’s completely metal-free, so it won’t interfere with signals from your electronic devices. If you’re demanding and want your car to get noticed, you’ve found your match in ceramic auto tints. Our auto tints start with components like color stable dye and powerful adhesive. We manufacture to the strictest standards, too. This means adding nanoceramic particles for heat rejection, plus more technology for UV protection and scratch resistance. Watch the video to see the complex components of our ceramic window tint come to life and connect with a dealer today to learn about pricing and installation.

[Llumar IRX] Infrared Rejection Tints

Coolest and premium throughout. Select infrared-rejecting ceramic tint for deluxe, top-of-the-line features and our best IR-blocking technology.

Drive in style, revel in cool comfort and connect with ease, thanks to all the features loaded into our sophisticated infrared-rejecting ceramic window tints. The solar control technology in these top-of-the-line window films targets all of the sun’s heat-generating rays: visible light rays, ultraviolet (UV) rays, and infrared (IR) rays. Since all our tints have 99% UV protection and your personal style likely decides tint shade, the comfort-driven focus on IR takes this category of tints to the top. Feel the difference when you compare identical darkness levels of our premium infrared rejecting tints with lower-level film products. You can expect our IR-rejecting ceramic tints to deliver in areas beyond heat rejection as well. They’re available in a generous range of color-stable shades and offer excellent electronic connectivity, durable scratch resistance and impressive glare control. Connect with a dealer today to learn about pricing and installation.

Dylan,

Appreciate this post. I just got off the phone with ronnie and will stop by tomorrow. I just ordered my model 3 and looking to get tint and PPF.

Windshield price is pretty good... but the tint price including discount is on par with all the rest of the shops in OC with no discount.
Oh interesting. I called OC Tint Masters, OC Tint Shop, Rodz Tint shop and they all quoted me higher than TWT OC so I decided to go with TWT and couldn't be happier. But everyone has their preference and entitled to that. I hope whatever you choose to do, you are happy with it

I never could figure out why it cost more to tint a Tesla than an ICE car. I don't want to hear all this crap from the tint shops, " its all the electronics in the car ,,blah, blah, blag B.S.
Yeah I completely agree. Only thing they told me was that the rear window/sunroof is larger than most ICE cars. I called around for quotes and found TWT OC to be the least expensive and Ronnie was easy to understand and straight to the point

Just got my tint and chrome delete done over there. Ronnie and Alex were awesome!

Thanks Dylan for putting this together. I saw your M3 there and I think your brother’s when I picked up today.

A365A69E-F20A-4198-879C-CA8F11AB37FE.jpeg

Just got my tint and chrome delete done over there. Ronnie and Alex were awesome!

Thanks Dylan for putting this together. I saw your M3 there and I think your brother’s when I picked up today.

View attachment 556901
Awesome! Yeah I saw your car inside when I dropped mine off this morning. Im glad to hear they hooked you up. Im getting mine wrapped and also Exo Shield installed

is the referral still going on? how much did they charge for exoshield?
I just talked to the shop. They said they can't do percentage off anymore but will definitely hook you up with a discount and great service.
I got my exoshield back in 2020 and it was $700 installed. They don't offer exoshield anymore. They install Clearplex now which is good too. Call them up. Ask for Brian and mention me. If they ask, I have a Satin Red Model 3

Reactions: calidreamz808