Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

GRP IS OFFERING TAIL LAMP GROUPBUY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Most roadster drivers are non smoking types I presume.

Mine came with more cigarette burns on the floor than any vehicle I’ve ever owned.

Attachments

• F586DF48-5C7A-454C-96C0-6A316EA679E9.jpeg
    F586DF48-5C7A-454C-96C0-6A316EA679E9.jpeg
    154.5 KB · Views: 128
Thank you everyone for the interest in the lights!
And thank you to Matt and Michael for the help with info and getting us a set of stock lamps to use for modeling.
Plan is to get fully caught up with our backlog of Lotus lights then tackle the Tesla versions.
We had some delays happen due to covid shutdowns etc from some vendors which has put us behind where we would like to be but we are working hard to get caught up.
I would like to start by doing lots of 10 sets so as to not get backlogged and have guys waiting with money out of pocket for too long.
Once the 10th set is built and shipped we can move onto the next 10 and so on.
The lights will mimic our V3 lights for the Lotus Elise/Exige with the same shape and build-out, just sized accordingly. They will be plug and play with oem wiring plugs on each light -- no splicing or soldering required.
Also they will be sized to fit into the oem housing but also will be available with carbon light panel housings once we get those molded and ready to go (likely sometime around August)
I will report back here with progress and pictures as soon as possible!

Unfortunately my Bespokes lens LEDs, specifically the small outer most ones, are failing. Guess l'll have to get them replaced with Greg's. The other lens seem to be okay.

Attachments

• 3F9F616D-C087-4F45-A501-147CBF0EB42B.jpeg
    3F9F616D-C087-4F45-A501-147CBF0EB42B.jpeg
    291.3 KB · Views: 93
  • AC952AF2-33B2-4890-9B62-CD764F9CA9D8.jpeg
    AC952AF2-33B2-4890-9B62-CD764F9CA9D8.jpeg
    320 KB · Views: 98
  • Informative
Reactions: drewski
Unfortunately my Bespokes lens LEDs, specifically the small outer most ones, are failing. Guess l'll have to get them replaced with Greg's. The other lens seem to be okay.

Do you wash the car or drive in the rain? Just trying to see how long mine will last - I have only washed the car once about 6 years ago. These days I wipe it down with a spray wash after each time I drive it, since it's not a daily driver. I was assuming that the LEDs going out may be because they are not sealed well.

This is a pretty common issue with that company’s lotus tail lamps. Sorry to hear, let’s try and keep this thread to GRP tails.

S111/inno & T hat company are garbage.
In my opinion and the opinion of many other lotus/DRAKAN owners.