Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

GRP IS OFFERING TAIL LAMP GROUPBUY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alrighty everyone.

I spoke with Greg @ GRP / gregsraceparts.com, he’s willing to make us tail lamps.

Retail is 699$/set

group buy pricing will be 50$ off and free shipping cont USA, I’d imagine a credit for international orders will be applied towards shipping/product.

Greg will be joining forum in a few hours to discuss other details. But this is what I negotiated for us.

10 spots.
50$ off
Free cont 48 state shipping.

call out the spots, Greg will be setting up the payment ability on his site for those that are willing to put half down and push this project to the top of his list. This the deep discounts. Please do not hound him, contact him through this thread, as... again... he will be on the forums shortly.

Cheers

I’m getting non smoked. I don’t know that I can do tinted safety equipment. I’m trying to figure out what I’m doing to upgrade the forward lighting, as it’s not enough for spotting a deer.
There's a thread on upgrading to LED bulbs.

I did my high beams only as the car had the HID for lows already. The difference in output is dramatic.

• Helpful
Reactions: ra88it
Spoke with Greg, he’s been away from the phone/computer most of the week... I suspect we’ll have info shortly along with some demo unit(s).

@drewski - I want to do LED Lows and HIR highs, but I also want to find some sort of reason to make Greg work harder and get a set of retrofit headlamps done so that my oem ones can just sit around collecting dust.

Reactions: drewski
I ordered mine in April. FYI Greg has OEM roadster tail lights, wiring assembly and housing that I made arrangements a few months ago to be sent to him from Gruber along with another up grade part for our recently acquired roadster that he has been working from. The lotus sets are plug and play he has been playing catch up on his lotus orders. He has new generation of tail lights he has been working on. I warned him there would lot of orders when he was able to start making them he said to be patient he wants to be able to deliver a quality set of replacement tail lights. FYI I also have been working on some other upgrade with Greg and a couple of other companies on some additional upgrade options for the roadsters those are in the works as well and are getting close.

Attachments

• red-off-indicator_470x.jpg
    red-off-indicator_470x.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 109
  • Tail Lights - Copy.jpg
    Tail Lights - Copy.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 79
Reactions: ra88it
I ordered mine in April. FYI Greg has OEM roadster tail lights, wiring assembly and housing that I made arrangements a few months ago to be sent to him from Gruber along with another up grade part for our recently acquired roadster that he has been working from. The lotus sets are plug and play he has been playing catch up on his lotus orders. He has new generation of tail lights he has been working on. I warned him there would lot of orders when he was able to start making them he said to be patient he wants to be able to deliver a quality set of replacement tail lights. FYI I also have been working on some other upgrade with Greg and a couple of other companies on some additional upgrade options for the roadsters those are in the works as well and are getting close.

yep, yours and mine have been in the works for quite some time. Thank you for having the tails sent to him. :)
I look forward to seeing the projects you’ve got going on with other companies, too!