TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

GTA Delivery Date Waiting Room

Discussion in 'Canada' started by realtycoon, May 14, 2018.

1. realtycoon

realtycoon Member

So who actually has a scheduled delivery date?
    I'm still waiting on a date or more specific range of dates, but so far they seem to be in a random order.
    On the up side, drove by on 401 this morning by the holding lot, and noticed more Model 3s and a car carrier unloading cars.

• Like x 2
  2. johndorian

johndorian Member

Configured March 24th, still waiting....

3. eros

eros Member

Configured March 25th, still waiting.

4. Liquidmetal101

Wow, I configured April 17th, I cant imagine how you guys are dealing with not knowing when your order is coming, I cant stop refreshing. Im also considering emailing one of the reps I spoke to last year that gave me his business card but don't want to bother them since I doubt ill get any real info.

5. realtycoon

realtycoon Member

The most frustrating part is that based on posts here, M3OC and Facebook, those who ordered in late April are the ones who have received a car.

• Like x 1
  6. Lon12

Lon12 Member

The most frustrating part is seeing Ontario get them first! :(

• Funny x 2
  7. vidya_sagar

vidya_sagar Member

Waiting for a D date. everything finished including VIN, financing, etc..

8. Liquidmetal101

Hmmm, that's interesting. I wonder how many have received their 3s? Im guessing only a handful have been released since last Friday.

9. canucksnaphook

VIN. Waiting on a phone call.

Still excited.

10. ZooSean

ZooSean ZOO

VIN , waiting ,

Email from DS says 1st couple weeks June.

11. T3slaCanuck

T3slaCanuck Member

I`m going crazy waiting for that phone call. Got the VIN over a week ago, but no contact from a DS. I just want that confirmation of when I`ll be taking possession so I can get all my ducks in a row.

• Like x 3
  12. Nikkin

Nikkin Member

I'm in the same boat... compounding the stress is trying to coordinate getting out of my current lease while waiting for my delivery date.

• Like x 1
  13. Liquidmetal101

I just got out of my lease. It was a little premature on my part but I was worried id be stuck with an additional car. Had to make a few adjustments to our schedules with one car for now.

14. Mobsidian

Mobsidian Member

Same situation here. In fact, we have very similar timelines. Only difference is I configured April 3rd and got a VIN May 4th. Got 283XX. Been 10 days and no call from DA. I called the 888 number and was told I dont have a DA yet and to wait until 8 weeks because... Canada. WTF

15. mbassi

mbassi Member

configured on March 27th, VIN on May 3rd. Did financing last Wednesday, DS was CC'ed on the email. I followed up but no reply or call yet... Just a courtesy email and small update would be nice.

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1
  16. noicepls

noicepls Member

My VIN is also 283xx, also May 4th. No further contact yet from any human or machine. Hope they didn't get our cars mixed up and are taking their time straightening it out!

17. 3MM3

3MM3 Member

Very bizarre. I had a call from the DA on May 4th. Started shopping for insurance. Checked today and my VIN is gone and I'm back to a Reservation Number. I've sent my DA an email to see if anything has changed...

18. zaeem

zaeem Member

I'm in the same exact spot! Received VIN on the same date. Got a call from DA last Monday telling me my car was coming at the end of the week. VIN disappeared on Friday. No real updates from DA.

19. Zirak

Zirak Member

My worst nightmare. I hope you get a new one issued to you soon. Hopefully they can minimize the occurrences of this :(

20. zaeem

zaeem Member

I just checked and it seems like there is a new VIN. Now I'm at 28k. Before, it was assigned 22k. Better than no VIN I suppose.