Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

GTA Delivery Date Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Emailed my DA again since I am very close to the 8 weeks since ordering, May 19 to be precise. Here's the response:

"On my system, your order was placed on March 24th and then was assigned a VIN on May 4th. I understand that you were told approximately 8 weeks for delivery however this does not seem to be the case. Tesla is trying to produce these vehicles as soon as possible and likewise, the delivery team here is trying to deliver this vehicles as soon as they land.

I do not have any visibility on where your vehicle is currently located however the status says that is in transit to compound which means in route to Chicago. Our teams are working to sort this out to allow us to give better estimates of when to expect the vehicles arrival.

Sorry that I do not have more information for you at this time."

Emailed my DA again since I am very close to the 8 weeks since ordering, May 19 to be precise. Here's the response:

"On my system, your order was placed on March 24th and then was assigned a VIN on May 4th. I understand that you were told approximately 8 weeks for delivery however this does not seem to be the case. Tesla is trying to produce these vehicles as soon as possible and likewise, the delivery team here is trying to deliver this vehicles as soon as they land.

I do not have any visibility on where your vehicle is currently located however the status says that is in transit to compound which means in route to Chicago. Our teams are working to sort this out to allow us to give better estimates of when to expect the vehicles arrival.

Sorry that I do not have more information for you at this time."

at least your DS had the courtesy to respond to an email. Trying to fight the urge to send a 3rd email and not to badger the person. Simple email reply acknowledging would be nice. Customer Service 101...

Has anyone been able to get info from someone else other than their DS?

Got an email from my "ISA" today - asking me to confirm my information so they can get the paperwork rolling and discuss the delivery date.

My location is Lawrence.

Of course I sent it back right away.
I'm hoping it will happen before June (otherwise it would be at Internation Centre...right??).
Anyone with feedback on how long it takes after getting this email?

Mid 20s, Midnight Silver, 18inch, Line Waiter, Vin assigned on May 4-5, Order Place early April

I don't even know what to do with myself. After over 2 years of waiting, it's surreal that the car exists, is physically in Toronto and will be in my hands within days.

I couldn;t sleep last night....waiting for the email from Vegas.

can somebody send me one and PRETEND they are Tesla?

Thanks.