Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

GTA Delivery Date Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So who actually has a scheduled delivery date?
I'm still waiting on a date or more specific range of dates, but so far they seem to be in a random order.
On the up side, drove by on 401 this morning by the holding lot, and noticed more Model 3s and a car carrier unloading cars.

Picking up mine on June 9th at the International Centre ! Seen 3 on the road in Mississauga just this past week.

Today Picked up M3 from International Center. Super Smooth, Reps are professional and no delays. In and out within 1 hour.

I actually went to the back empty parking lot and test my car like on a runway, flooring the acc etc.

Such a wonder day I don't mind re-living it. Let's hope I didn't jinx myself into a loop!

• Love
Reactions: trevorc
Today Picked up M3 from International Center. Super Smooth, Reps are professional and no delays. In and out within 1 hour.

I actually went to the back empty parking lot and test my car like on a runway, flooring the acc etc.

Such a wonder day I don't mind re-living it. Let's hope I didn't jinx myself into a loop!

Great to hear !! (ps. it was not like this at all on day 1. Hopefully our 'feedback' was taken to heart)

I had been looking for a GTA delivery sub-forum, so here I am!

M3LRAWD in Midnight Silver, ordered September 3 with an EDD October 17 - November 16. Checking GTA inventory regularly but mostly seeing Performance models. While they look awesome, I'd rather have the slightly less torque and extra range.
holy thread necro batman :)

Most of us are using this thread to track EDD etc. I know it's not GTA specific, but here it is: Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

You will also find things like link to a discord that has a bot looking for inventory cars coming into availability in this thread

Reactions: Soul Surfer
Got my VIN, TXT and email. pickup appointment set for 10:00 this Thursday! Woohoo! Oh and warchest of goodies (read: add-ons) have started.

Attachments

• IMG_2552.jpeg
    IMG_2552.jpeg
    73.5 KB · Views: 51
Reactions: navguy12
Got my VIN, TXT and email. pickup appointment set for 10:00 this Thursday! Woohoo! Oh and warchest of goodies (read: add-ons) have started.
:) very glad you got an inventory model that you liked

Have fun with the delivery appointment and getting all the goodies in terms of accessories - tons of threads even on just the canada side of this forum for accessories :D

Reactions: Soul Surfer