Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

GTA Delivery Date Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They have it listed as both. The order agreement is part of the purchase agreement. Just telling you where to look for it, not the legal definition.
You are correct that the 7-day pickup is in the OA, but the OA is definitely not part of the PA. Only the PA (with actual VIN) is acceptable for rebate application and insurance coverage, not the OA.
If you have your Purchase Agreement already too, can you attach a copy of the first page? I was told by inside sales that it would be supplied by the DS when delivery is firmed up or at delivery time itself?

You are correct that the 7-day pickup is in the OA, but the OA is definitely not part of the PA. Only the PA (with actual VIN) is acceptable for rebate application and insurance coverage, not the OA.
If you have your Purchase Agreement already too, can you attach a copy of the first page? I was told by inside sales that it would be supplied by the DS when delivery is firmed up or at delivery time itself?

Sigh. Its just the banner/header they use on it....open up your Order agreement. Put a cursor over on the right side. You will see "purchase agreement" pop up at the top. Sorry for confusion but holy christ I really do not care what it is called.

just got a call from my DS to schedule delivery. She told me that all pick ups after May 28th will be at the International Centre. She was able to schedule me as early as May 30th but I need to go on the weekend so I'm scheduled to pick up my car on June 2nd first thing in the morning.

She said it will be pretty crazy at the International Centre because there will be 7 pick ups for each time slot. She said it's smart to go earlier in case there are delays with other pick ups which will just carry over to the other time slots.

just got a call from my DS to schedule delivery. She told me that all pick ups after May 28th will be at the International Centre. She was able to schedule me as early as May 30th but I need to go on the weekend so I'm scheduled to pick up my car on June 2nd first thing in the morning.

She said it will be pretty crazy at the International Centre because there will be 7 pick ups for each time slot. She said it's smart to go earlier in case there are delays with other pick ups which will just carry over to the other time slots.

RING DAMMIT !!

• Funny
Reactions: wolfpet