Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[GTA] looking for one more to get Taptes Gen 2 Wireless Charging Pad for model 3 for 34.99USD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
if buying 3, extra $15 off
TapTes Wireless Charging Pad for Tesla Model 3

I believe this is the only one that would allow horizontal phone placement and include a splitter.

Please pm or let me know
I’ll try to my best to meet up or even deliver to you. As long as you are in GTA
I've been using this for a week now. I like it even though it doesn't fit vertically with my note 9 with a case. I just put my phone horizontally.

• Love
Reactions: justinchu77
I believe the speed is limited by Tesla's usb port, not the wireless pad.

If you supply your taptes pad with a stronger source (high power power bank or route your wires to utilize the 5v slot), I think you can get quick charge capabilities
No issues with my USB c cable on the taptes v2. I actually find it a bit snug.

Wish the charging speed was a bit faster however. Both wireless and wired

i'm used but can i get more info? i assume i just put my phone there and it charges wirelessly? does it work if i have cover on my phone?
i'm fed up with the current phone charger that never plugs into my phone directly.

Assuming your phone supports wireless charging,then yes, you just put your phone there and it will charge..

My wife has a iphonex with a fairly thick otterbox case and it charges just fine.

My pixel 2 xl doesn't have wireless charging capabilities so it doesn't work