Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

GTA Tint and Chrome Delete Recommendation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Friends,

I had to get my rear window replaced because it had a micro-fracture. But they would not tint the window for me. So now I have a rear window with no tint.

I would like to get a full one piece for the entire window and get chrome delete done as well.

Any recommendations in the GTA where you have had your car done would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Raj

These guys are in Mississauga.
Tint World - They have a special package for Model 3 for tint with full back window. I also did Chrome Delete, Center Console Wrap in Carbon Fiber and Wrapped the T Logo's in Red.
Ask for Graham.

Will send a pick later of the car. It looks great.

Reactions: RSR.M3
+1 for Tint World in Mississauga. Recently did mine there and more than pleased with their work. Graham suggested I go 30% on front windows and 20's all in the back. It looks amazing. The tech who did the install was Cordel. His workmanship especially on the one piece back was awesome. He took the extra time to prep areas of the car that was going to be exposed to moisture and my car turned out amazing.

+1 for Tint World in Mississauga. Recently did mine there and more than pleased with their work. Graham suggested I go 30% on front windows and 20's all in the back. It looks amazing. The tech who did the install was Cordel. His workmanship especially on the one piece back was awesome. He took the extra time to prep areas of the car that was going to be exposed to moisture and my car turned out amazing.
Can you share some pictures?

What was the cost of the package like yours?
The tint was $500 and Chrome Delete - $750.
IMG_4319.jpeg