TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Gtechniq c1 and Exo coating.

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by retinadoc, May 2, 2013.

1. retinadoc

retinadoc Member

Gtechniq is well known in the UK and has just started entering the North American market. Their new US HQ is in Wilton CT and one of the nearby detailing shops has been running a special on their products. The results were fantastic and not really conveyed by photos. There is a depth and shimmer to my silver Model S that was not there previously. It is almost like the car was dipped in in the finest crystal. I have no way of comparing it to Opticoat, Glare or Crystal QZ (sorry Artsi :redface:), but I am thrilled with the results. The windshield so far is behaving like a having a new coating of Rain-X with no grab from the whiper blades.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151334464316199.1073741839.19856941198&type=1

2. JohnQ

JohnQ Active Member

Looking good!

3. Soflason

Soflason Member

Ha! Used to play tennis at 9696 club around the corner in Wilton CT, that detailing work is spectacular...