TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Guess I need to initiate

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Fryode, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Fryode

Fryode Member

Nikola Tesla is a personal hero of mine. It's no surprise Baby-Fryode's name (born mid-2K7) is Tesla (For Nikola). Years onward, I can grab a Tesla 3. I've wanted to go Electric for ages now. Driving to Tremonton, UT, means a free charge. Yes! I see it as a bonus since I can hit Riverside Corner for the best Chicken Strips and Potato Wedges in the country, either on the way there or back. I will bring Little-Tes with me on my first journey to the Tree-town Superchargers (and Riverside).

Tes is smart. She understands batteries and motors at age 8, via radio-control, and she's a gearhead like Daddy.

• Like x 1
  2. ModelX

ModelX Member

Welcome!

3. DougH

DougH Active Member

potato wedges are called jo-jo's

4. Fryode

Fryode Member

I like it. I heard Chicken Strips are called Goujons (goo-johns) everywhere other than the USA. Trolling people with "goujons and jojos" thing might well be fun. Thanks. I appreciate the insight.

5. Fryode

Fryode Member

Hey, a local. I'm relieved I'm not the only Utahn/Utard.

• Like x 1