Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Guesses on "token of appreciation" for line waiters tweeted by Elon Musk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry only overnight waiters like me. ;)

(Although getting there before they closed on the 30th got me a test drive in an S)
I didn’t mind the wait but was a bit annoyed with the mall management when they kicked us off the coffee shop chairs. :DNot many people were dumb enough to be shopping near the line anyway. We did a good job of clogging the joint.

We were lucky to be waiting inside. Campers like you and anyone who stood in a snow drift should get two mini-me 3s.

Hopefully, they won't run out of mini-3s before day-1 line-waiters who are waiting for AWD or SR can take delivery of their cars.
Hopefully. I was disappointed that they ran out of hats at the Semi unveiling. Of the six people in our group, I think only two got hats. They went and got them at the exit and came back. The rest of us figured we could get ours when we left as a group half an hour later. We were wrong. :(

Hopefully. I was disappointed that they ran out of hats at the Semi unveiling. Of the six people in our group, I think only two got hats. They went and got them at the exit and came back. The rest of us figured we could get ours when we left as a group half an hour later. We were wrong. :(
Also, I think it will be a logistical nightmare to expect local stores to be able to keep track of which deliveries will be getting mini-3s and which won't, especially once you throw deferrals into the mix. I can see them simply handing the models out to everyone taking delivery (regardless of when/how they reserved) until they run out of stock. That's basically what happened with the artwork mailings.

Ok, corporate told me yesterday everyone gets a mini-me 3 as soon as the dealers get them for those of us who didn’t already get one. That means you get one and you get one and you get one and I get one! Everybody gets one!!

Even the slackers who reserved from their recliners.

Ok, corporate told me yesterday everyone gets a mini-me 3 as soon as the dealers get them for those of us who didn’t already get one. That means you get one and you get one and you get one and I get one! Everybody gets one!!

Even the slackers who reserved from their recliners.

Just remember there are some "slackers" out there who did not have the luxury of a retail store at their local shopping mall. For thousands who ordered online site unseen on day 1 had no choice as they could not drive hundreds of miles.

Just remember there are some "slackers" out there who did not have the luxury of a retail store at their local shopping mall. For thousands who ordered online site unseen on day 1 had no choice as they could not drive hundreds of miles.
depends on how you define "Local" our closest store was an 8-hour round-trip and we got up early to make the trip, and we are hardly record-holders or noteworthy compared to some of the treks

Reactions: JP Bark
This is the long-awaited token :cool:
s-l1600.jpg